I thought, just listen to the track “Nogu Svelo!” “Ukraine”, but tears are pouring river

Soloist of the group “Nogu Svelo!” Russian singer and composer Maxim Pokrovsky published on June 12 the song “Ukraine”. On this day, Russians celebrate Russia Day, after the release of the video for two days, the video scored 2 million views. Viewers were confused: some believe that the group “Nogu Svelo!” decided to make money on the war, and others write grateful comments to Maxim Pokrovsky.

instagram.com Group Nogu Svelo! In the songs of Maxim Pokrovsky not just look for subtext, because Maxim Pokrovsky skillfully uses satire to excite the minds of fans. Before the release of the song “Ukraine”, the band “Nogu Svelo!” released several songs that condemn the war in Ukraine: “I wrote this song for Ukraine first of all.” The songs “Generation Z”, “We don’t need war”, “Back, Russia!” were for Russia. The first day of the song showed a lot.

The song "Ukraine" begins with the words: "Ukraine is my other half" - these lines caused a storm of emotions among listeners, mainly Ukrainians. Ukrainian producer Mikhail Yasinsky believes that Ukrainians should forget about performers like Maxim Pokrovsky: “The second half?” What's his first, I don't want to know. In general, it is quite a Russian song and clip on Russia Day and for Russians, writes Mikhail Yasinsky.

In the comments under the clip of the group you can see the comments of Ukrainians: “We are not the other half!” – it would be symbolic to present a similar song on Russia Day, if it was not Maxim Pokrovsky. A man who expressly condemns the aggressor in his songs. Ukrainian blogger and journalist Viktor Tregubov took his side: “If you consider that he did not go to Ukraine, does not try to get citizenship here and does not try to give advice to Ukrainians how to live, I do not see what complaints can be made against him.”

In fact, the phrase “my other half” is part of the biography of Maxim Pokrovsky. The mother of the performer is Ukrainian. To comments like “Get off Ukraine,” the artist replies, “I have my story.” What does it mean to fall behind Ukraine? Do you want me to remove 50% of my blood? No, sorry, you have no right to do that. I only need one thing from Ukraine: that you be healthy, happy, peace in your home and a clear sky.

Instagram.com Honesty to yourself and people Many believe that Maxim Pokrovsky “catches hype” on the topic of the war in Ukraine. Right now, the group “Nogu Svelo!” has a new surge in popularity. Maxim Pokrovsky is outraged by this opinion: “Hype is an attempt to make money.” How can we talk about this if our team in Russia has lost everything that I created for 34 years of my life. What kind of hype can we talk about? ?

In 2019, Maxim Pokrovsky moved to live in America and does not plan to return to Russia: I no longer want to, but there is a very large “but” – this is our Russian audience, which supports us and worries for us. This is a very good reason for me to come back. Unfortunately, I, as a group and as an audience, will have to wait. To put it mildly.

When asked why he released the song “Ukraine” on Russia Day, the musician replied that he loves Russia very much. The singer wants her to do well. But to do that, his beloved country must understand what problems it has. She's in a lot of trouble. Russia must understand that it was, to put it mildly, wrong about its neighbor.

about:blank

Soloist of the band Nogu Svelo! Maxim Pokrovsky does not try to evade the answer and does not want to seem good to everyone. At theoretical concerts in Russia, I emphasize the word “theoretical.” We, as some of our colleagues, do not say that we welcome representatives of all points of view at our concerts. We do not welcome representatives of all points of view. We welcome only those who condemn the aggression in Ukraine.”

Tags

See also

New and interesting