Stars who hastily left for other countries

The Russian invasion of Ukraine came as a shock to everyone. Even many Russian celebrities were quick to criticize the Kremlin. And when it became clear that there would be no quick victory and that dissatisfied citizens needed to be dealt with, the authorities promptly adopted a number of repressive laws and banned opposition media.

Of course, in rapidly deteriorating conditions, many people who have the opportunity to move abroad have left the country. We're in the newsroom. "Site" I've already told you. Who among the stars left Russia? in the first weeks of the war. However, over time, the situation has not improved. So they continue to leave Russia.

We have repeatedly told about the principled Maxim Galkin, who with his family went to Israel. There, the man gives concerts, quarrels with Russian propagandists, and organizes performances even in Australia and New Zealand.

He left Russia and Rovshan Asgarov After a criminal case was brought against him. The journalist said that he left for his native Azerbaijan so quickly that he did not even take his things. Fortunately, later all the necessary men sent friends.

Interestingly, shortly before leaving Asgarov was even offered to return to the program “What?” Where? When? on Channel One. However, the man refused without much thought.

“I played, played and played. Many players left because of their political views. So they said no, and I'm going to play? I cannot accept it, I do not want to earn in such a situation, Rovshan commented.

Asgarov admits that he does not even think to return to Russia. “I thought it would be hard to leave, but no! It was a lot of good, but now that's it. Everything I loved was over. I can't live in Russia anymore. I will not return, the former participant of the popular TV game frankly replied.

The famous figure skating coach also left Russia. And the woman went to the United States, where her only daughter Diana lives and trains. Note that Diana Davis since childhood is engaged in figure skating, performs in ice dancing in pairs with Gleb Smolkin.

Recently, there were even rumors that Diana, who until recently played for Russia, will move to the American team. Since the girl was born in Las Vegas, such a transition will be easy. This will allow you to participate in international competitions, from which Russian athletes are now suspended.

Interestingly, many people do not want to see Eteri Tutberidze in the United States. Local coaches are against the Russian to interfere in the training process. And they are not going to allow her to the side of the rink, where Diana will train. Ordinary lovers of figure skating from such a visit are also not delighted.

Heated up the situation and journalists who claim that Eteri is going to get a job here as a coach. However, such a turn of events is still difficult to believe.

Of course, many non-media people are leaving Russia. For example, a total of 15,000 millionaires are projected to leave the country in 2022. Whether or not all of these people plan to return is a big question.

Tags

See also

New and interesting