I quickly put all the products in the pan and forget about them, and dinner is prepared by myself.

Do you know the recipes for a delicious dinner in the pan without fuss and troubles? The dish we will be cooking today fits that description perfectly. The products are available, and it is easy to cook: put everything in a pan and wait until it is ready. And with the intricacies of cooking, we will help to understand the author of the recipe - the leading culinary YouTube channel and the beautiful hostess of Tsvetkova Natalia.

Dinner recipes in the pan Ingredients
  • 600g mince (pork + beef)
  • 6 potatoes
  • 50g round rice
  • 0.25 large cabbage head
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp salt minced
  • 2 tsp salt in sauce
  • green
  • 0.5 tsp black ground pepper in mince
  • 2 bulbs
  • 1 carrot
  • 2 tomatoes
  • 1 tbsp tomato paste
  • 1 tsp coriander
  • 0.5 tsp pepper mixture
  • 0.25 tsp fenugreek
  • 4-5 peas
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Add to the minced egg, chopped parsley or cilantro, salt, pepper and washed rice.

2. Stir everything with your hands to uniformity.
  3. Form from prepared minced meatcakes of arbitrary shape. Put it on a dish.

4. Grate carrots on a large grater. Cut the onions arbitrarily.
  5. Cube the tomatoes. You can remove the leather if you want.
  6. Cube the potatoes. Spray the cabbage.

7. Heat in a deep pan or pan vegetable oil. First of all, roast the onions a little. Then add the grated carrots. Just roast the carrots and onions together.
  8. When the vegetables are gold, send them tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes start the juice.

9. Add tomato paste and spices to your liking. Stir well so that the vegetables are soaked in tomato paste.
  10. Did the onions, carrots and tomatoes stew well? Now put a layer of potatoes, behind it a layer of cabbage. Add some pepper to the top.

11. Pour boiling water to cover the cabbage.
  12. Put the cutlets on top so that they are at least half in the water.

13. Cover the pan with a lid, bring to a boil, make a small fire and carcasses for 40-45 minutes.
  14. At the very end, add garlic passed through the press and bay leaf.
  15. Carcases under the lid for another 5 minutes.
  16. Then sprinkle the dish with sliced greens and serve to the table. And more information about the preparation of this dish can be found on YouTube at the link.

17. It's just a great dinner. Here you have in the same pan and meat, and garnish, and vegetables, and greens. And all this in a hearty and fragrant sauce.
  18. Bon appetit and new culinary discoveries!

My parents taught me to eat beet salad for dinner. My mom always said, "Beets for dinner, you don't need a nutritionist." And recently I read that eating beet salad instead of dinner is the easiest way to lose weight with a red root. So my mom was right...

Tags

See also

New and interesting