What is the secret of Grandma that is constantly in a good mood?

Scientists believe that the personality of a modern person is formed around the age of 17. Next is the consolidation of internal habits, obtaining personal experience and so on. You can't change a man. But as practice shows, life-view They can change radically. Yes, this does not happen to everyone, but there are not so few cases.

Usually something important has to happen. And a person, analyzing their past actions, can simply turn 180 degrees and choose a different course. Unfortunately, this course will not always be correct. Our reader shared a similar situation that happened to her. Interesting.

Living in the capital means constantly being in tension. Due to the huge number of people, locals and visitors, the competition is simply colossal. We're used to running, not walking. Always keep up to date with the latest news and rumors.

Strangers can be seen from afar. You get on the subway and you notice that a couple are walking, holding hands. Valleagno, take your time. It's clearly not local, wasting precious time on such nonsense. We need to move! A homeless man runs by. He's got a whole bucket full of bottles, old clothes, stuff. But he's not coming, he's floating! This is a native of the city.

I used to be like that. In my 20s, I wanted to conquer, if not the world, the city for sure. She invested all her strength in her studies and received a good education. I found a job in the specialty with a good salary and prospects. She got her first promotion as the youngest employee in the office.

On the other hand, I turned away from my family. Or rather, they simply did not have time. You don’t have to ask about my personal life – I gave up on it at university. Although my appearance did not stand out too much among other girls, a huge collection of cosmetics and various clothes gave me a certain head start. But I only used these cards for work.

After a couple of years in the same position, I decided to take a risk and hang out with a more experienced colleague of a very wealthy client. Preparing for a month. The moral aspect didn’t bother me at all. I'm a predator. I have to move forward no matter what. It ended not only in failure: the client stopped using the services of our office.

The scandal was huge. The boss yelled at me like a personal enemy. Colleagues turned away. Literally. In the office kitchen, at the common table, no one even sat next to me. Then I took the day off at my own expense and decided to go outside to clear my head. Suddenly, the boss gave the go-ahead, but he didn’t even turn his head to me.

And here I come, all angry. Headphones with some electronic music. I’ve always had something dynamic to keep my rhythm going. I'm about to pay. All I can think about is getting fired just to get away from this shame. “What am I supposed to do now? That's a hell of a job. Where to go?!

And then I see, Grandma comes to meet me and smiles. And I don't give to the blessed or to those who ask for money. Not that I'm disdainful, I just think they're the only ones to blame for their problems. So how can I help if they can’t do it themselves?

But it was a mistake. It turned out that my great-aunt came from the village to sell something at the market here. We said hello, we talked. I admit, I only remember her because we met six months ago at my brother's wedding. She is one of those people who like to talk and do not hesitate to cross other people’s borders. Grandma's always in a good mood.

So we started talking. I was too depressed to say no, and she was too happy to see me. And she began to tell me that the rabbit has got herself, and with them the unfinished edge of work. The fact that the chickens began to run well finally, because before they were frightened by the neighbor’s dog, who finally died. That the goat got to Grandpa's mahogany and ate it all. And even felt good, only her milk they just poured.

And you know, it became so easy and even funny for me that I forgot about my fears and experiences. I laughed at my grandmother’s stories. Sometimes she even gazed at me: they say, what's so funny, stupid, it's on the cat the pot fell, you need to cry! But I kept giggling stupidly.

Speaking of domestic plants. I learned a lot of interesting things about the fact that, it turns out, greens and all sorts of other vegetables grow well on the balcony, even garlic, which we have in winter in stores for our weight in gold. And all sorts of village wisdom.

We said goodbye on the most positive note. I wandered home and just went to bed. It felt like sleep deprivation and a nervous breakdown pulled all my strength out of me. In the evening, after calling my boss and promising to improve, I decided to reconsider my plans for the near future.

Now, after a while, I'm still working in that office. The number of customers has increased significantly, and there are also permanent ones. I try not to run headlong to work, and as it turns out, you don't always have to be the first person to come to work, so you can have coffee all morning.

I had a young man, it was even easier. A change of scenery, a distraction to some other people you care about, leisurely walks around the evening city. It's warm. And on my windowsill among the pots with microgreens now sits proudly red kitten Puhl. He sleeps during the day, and in the evening he delights me with his games and tricks.

No, no, I'm not "sick." I still feel young and energetic. I just now understand that living for yourself is the most important factor for a person. Work is also important, but you need to set some limits. I also hope the pot doesn't fall off the windowsill. I'm really worried about that. The kitten is small, stupid. We're gonna have to do something with these pots. I'll ask Maxim if he can give me some advice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting