I went out to take out the garbage and heard that the neighbors were whispering on the bench, it turned out, discussing our family.

It is hard to live without judgment in our time. Everyone is trying to tell someone something nasty. It’s even worse when it’s done by neighbors you come in contact with every day, or relatives. They think they can do anything. But is that true?

Today's edition. "Site" It offers to speculate whether people can discuss and condemn the lives of others without shame. An example is the real story of our reader Michael.

The other day I went to take out the garbage and the corner of my ear heard the conversation of neighbors. This is the type of old woman who sits at the entrance all day discussing other people’s lives. This time, my family got caught. But the funny thing is, they didn’t even try to hide it.

One of them said: "Just think, she gave birth to three and is now expecting a fourth child!" How can everyone fit in a tiny one? It's crazy! The other ears were hung and sympathetically nodded.

I wanted to break into their conversation and tell them everything I thought about them. But I didn't. Why? They will never understand that you can’t stick your nose in other people’s affairs. They don’t care if they talk about someone behind their backs.

I admit, this situation has spoiled my mood quite a lot. But when I came back, everything changed. At home, I was greeted by a loving wife who cooked a delicious breakfast for the whole family. My oldest daughter Katyusha made me fresh fragrant coffee. Little Nastya and Nadia were playing, but as soon as I entered the apartment, they immediately ran to hug me.

Yeah, I'm really happy. It doesn’t matter that we don’t live in the biggest apartment. We may not be rich, but we all have a fire inside us. I have three beautiful children and a beloved wife. One day she said, “I want a son!” And I couldn't say no.

She is the best wife and mother. She loves cooking and does a great job of housekeeping. I do everything possible so that my loved ones do not need anything. Overall, I'm making good money. I regret that I am often absent from home due to business trips. When I arrive, it feels like a special day.

In general, everything is just fine. But people judge our happiness by the absence of a large apartment. Like, if you didn't earn a house, you're a loser. I don't feel like that! On the contrary, can I be more fortunate than I am now?

I am used to the fact that life is impossible without judgment in our time. Our neighbors under the house are flowers! It is not necessary to go far: even relatives of the diva give how we manage to fit five in a 1-room apartment. You can't do that!

I’m not kidding, literally, at every family feast, everyone wants to talk about it. I'm the only one who's not interested. It is a shame that my wife is very upset, even though I try to stop such conversations at the table. Why are people so interested in other people’s lives? Maybe they just can't handle their own.

People often talk about the lives of others because they are jealous. Agree, not every large family reigns joy and happiness. With his wife and children, Michael proves that this is possible. However, unfortunately, sometimes they have to pay for their well-being, listening to the next lectures from relatives or neighbors.

Do you think the moment will come when we can live without the judgment of others?

Tags

See also

New and interesting