Husband said he was on duty, and I noticed him in the supermarket with a young woman, the customers ran to my cry.

What should I do if my husband has a mistress? Of course, you should not immediately scandalize and try to ruin your life. But what about that?

Her husband has a mistress Alice sent her husband to work in the morning, and she began cleaning. She loved cleaning, because this process helped her to get rid of the anxiety and feeling of devastation that has haunted her almost all the time. Alice was sure that she was screwing herself up and in fact everything was fine.

She took up the vacuum cleaner, but her thoughts were far from cleaning. She thought about her husband and that yesterday he smelled like a woman's perfume. Alice immediately asked him about it. He only laughed at her question. Said one of his employees must have sprayed him for laughs.

Alice smiled back and pretended that the question was closed. Now, however, anxiety and suspicion have eaten her alive. Having finished cleaning, the woman decided to cook her husband for dinner something tasty from what he especially loves. Like his favorite pie. Finding that the flour was over, the woman made a list of everything she needed for the house and went shopping.

The nearby supermarket was closed for some reason, so Alice had to wait for the bus and go several stops. The huge trading hall was almost empty, because before lunch it was far away and the working day was in full swing. Alice also worked, but she was freelancing. Thanks to a flexible schedule, the woman could do her homework well.

Walking past the bakery department, Alice smelled surprised. The smell my husband smelled yesterday. Maybe it's a common fragrance and she didn't ask him for such nonsense? The woman felt a prick of conscience and was about to move on, as from around the corner appeared a couple. It was her husband and some lady.

At first, Alice tried to trick herself into believing that her husband had just gone out with an employee to buy something for dinner. But then the couple held hands. Her husband kissed that woman! Alice cried out in surprise and sudden pain that pierced her heart.

The shoppers standing nearby looked around surprisedly, but the cheated wife had already fled the department. She threw a basket of groceries in the middle of the store and ran outside. Alice didn't know what to do now. I think she was having a panic attack. She called Victoria's best friend and asked her to come get her. A few minutes later, there was a taxi on the corner.

Vika and Alice sat in the kitchen and talked. They talked for a long time, and Alice felt that with each word she became a little easier. Suspicions have long been suspected, but for a long time the woman preferred to deceive herself. Now she knew the truth. But she didn’t know what to do with that truth. Her first desire was to make a huge scandal with the analysis of flights. But now, calming down, Alice realized she didn’t want it all.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? When she got home, she made the dinner she was planning. She even went to the store again. When her husband came home, Alice calmly served the table. After dinner, she told him she saw him in the store with another woman. The husband began to justify himself, but his wife interrupted him.

I don't need excuses. I've suspected for a long time that you're cheating on me. It's hard for me, but I know it's best we break up right away. No scandals or relationship issues. I'd appreciate it if you pack your things and leave today.

When her husband left, Alice cried for a long time. The fact that her husband has a mistress, she realized long ago. But in reality, I was not ready to accept the truth. She was in pain, but she knew she had made the right decision. That's what adults should do.

Tags

See also

New and interesting