110g softened butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
30g cocoa powder
2 teaspoon baking powder
60g caster sugar
220ml double cream
1. Preheat the oven to 160C and Shots paper for baking two 20-centimeter shape for cakes.
2. Lightly beat the butter with the sugar and vanilla extract until it is fluffy and creamy.
3. Enter the eggs one at a time, beating until smooth after each.
4. In a bowl, sift separate flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix with milk and add to the total mixture.
5. Fill in the form dough and bake about 30-35 minutes. Allow biscuits to cool down after the oven.
6. While preparing tortovy foundation, whisk mascarpone cream and powdered sugar.
7. Promazhte resulting mixture of one cake and cover with top of the other.
8. Cover the cake with chocolate icing and immediately set to work, not that he was immediately someone will withdraw.