I do not have my own garden, but I collect strawberries in the country by buckets, now I will show what I came up with.

I'm sure everyone loves strawberries. But growing it is not so easy. It also needs a lot of space. This becomes an insoluble problem for many who do not have a garden plot, or this site is already full of other plants that are needed no less. Today I will tell you how to grow strawberries at home, when there is no room for it at all.

How to grow strawberries at home I will not walk around the bush, but immediately tell you how to find a place for your favorite berry. To grow strawberries at home, we will use half of water bottles. Normal bottles from 5 to 7 liters will do. They need to be carefully cut with a hot knife into two halves.

5 bottles make 10 pots, which we will hang to the ceiling or hooks. You can take a long board, hang it under the ceiling or make a frame in the garden. It should be screwed or nailed in it. Now make holes in the halves of the bottles and attach a string to them so that it is convenient to hang them on hooks or nails.

Do not forget to make several holes in the bottom of each so-called pot. They can easily be made using a soldering iron, for example. Now hang up the pots and fill them to the top with earth. Let them hang around while we prepare strawberry sprouts.

To get good sprouts that quickly take root in our hanging garden, you need at least one adult mother plant. The mustache of such a plant should be placed in a specially prepared bag with earth. To do this, take a small piece of plastic bag or thick film, pour some earth there and place a round banana in the middle in the skin. Directly on this banana determine the mustache of the mother bush with several processes.

Carefully wrap it all with a rope and fasten it. You do not need to cut the mustache from the mother bush! Now you should wait about 15 days. Then you can carefully cut the mustache from the main bush and unwind the film. You'll see that the mustache has a lot of thin roots. Some sprouts could even blossom.

Each sprout should be planted in its half bottle. Twigs with flowers should be torn off, and not left on seedlings. Planting sprouts should not be too deep. After seating, they must be thoroughly sprayed with water from the spray gun. Also water the ground near the bush. In two and a half months you will see actively blooming thick strawberry bushes. And in a month you will be able to harvest a large crop. You will not believe how many berries can be obtained from only ten bushes!

I am sure that such a trick with strawberries is not the only one in the strawberry of experienced gardeners. Let’s share your life hacks with all lovers of delicious strawberries, as well as with those who are just beginning their path as a gardener! Write in the comments how you increase the yield of berries, as well as what you will advise those who do not have too much space to grow.

I hope my advice will help you, and you can grow many, many delicious strawberries, delighting yourself and your loved ones! Be sure to tell if you managed to grow berries, following our recommendations. Perhaps you can point out some mistakes or make adjustments from the point of view of an experienced gardener. Our readers will welcome any advice!

Tags

See also

New and interesting