I lay the bananas on the pan, beat one egg and make a delicious recipe, the oven will not need

Sometimes there is no time to stand at the stove and cook desserts. Quick and simple recipes come to the rescue. And we have one for you. We suggest you make a chocolate cake with a banana. Ingredients need a minimum, the oven does not have to include, only a pan and the desire to experiment.

YouTube Chocolate cake with banana Ingredients for caramelizing bananas
  • 2 bananas
  • 20g butter
  • 1 tbsp sugar

Test ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 50g sugar
  • vanilla
  • 50ml vegetable oil
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 130g flour
  • 20g cocoa
  • 8g baking powder

Preparation
  1. Take two bananas, cut the roots and cut along into two pieces. Then peel off.

2. Warm up the pan. There's butter on it. Then add the sugar, stir until completely dissolved. It's got to be a sticky caramel. Put bananas in it and hold it in this syrup. In the video below you can see the whole process. 365839

YouTube

3. Meanwhile, in a separate container, mix the egg and sugar for the dough, add vanilla. Whip well, then add the butter. You can take sesame or oil from pumpkin seeds, then the taste will be unusual. But sunflower will do.

4. Then add the milk and stir again. Add sifted flour, baking powder and cocoa. Move everything carefully. It should be liquid dough.

5. Pour this dough bananas in the pan, evenly spreading it. Cover the lid and bake for 10-15 minutes. Put the cake on a nice plate, chill and enjoy the incredible taste!

YouTube

The cooking process is perfectly demonstrated in this video. At the end, the hostess shows how much the biscuit turns lush and airy.

about:blank

Chocolate cake with a banana in the pan is a real find for busy housewives. I came home, threw everything in the pan - and in 15 minutes the cake is ready for tea. Besides, the cake tastes incredible. Caramelized bananas are something!

What draws me most about this recipe is that you don’t even need to turn on the oven. I may be a lazy hostess, but I just love easy recipes. I even learned how to make bread in a pan. I recommend you try it, it is very interesting. What are the easy recipes in your cookbook?

Tags

See also

New and interesting