I never throw out butter or margarine wrappers, because they can replace parchment or baking mat.

Last time I ate. baku As a child. Classic Azerbaijani cookies were sold in almost any candy store. However, you can still buy it now. However, why do this if it is better to prepare a delicious treat yourself? I wanted to please my beloved, and I found a very simple recipe for cookies. I want to share it with you and tell you about my cooking experience.

I want to warn you right away: my Baku kurabye turned out in a somewhat simplified form. To make cookies in the classic form of a flower, you need a special nozzle for a confectionery bag. The author of the YouTube channel “Kulinarim with Tanya”, which I saw the recipe, used a 6B nozzle. I've planted the dough without any nozzles. How exactly, read further in the article.

The ingredients
  • 120g butter
  • 60g powdered sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 200g wheat flour
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder (optional)
  • pinch
  • jam

Preparation
  1. The first thing I do is prepare the ingredients. The oil needs to be given time to melt well and become soft. The egg should be at room temperature. I beat the oil with a mixer for 1 minute. Then I add powdered sugar, salt and whip for a few more minutes until the mass lightens. At the same stage, you can turn on the oven at 190 degrees.

2. Add an egg to the cream mass and whip for about 3 more minutes to combine the ingredients to a homogeneous state. In several stages, I sift through the flour mixture and gently stir the dough. The main thing is that the ingredients are combined. It is not necessary to mix the dough for a long time, otherwise the cookies will not be very crumbly. You can add baking powder with flour, but this is not necessary.
  3. I put the finished dough in a pastry bag. Ideally, you need to use an asterisk nozzle so that the cookies come out in the form of a flower. But if you do not have it, you can plant dough on the pan without it. I did this: I squeezed the dough in a circle, forming a voluminous plush. Inside each workpiece with a finger made a depression for jam. To prevent the dough from sticking, the finger dipped into the water.

The tavern pre-covered with a baking mat. If there is neither it nor parchment, you can reuse several packages of oil or margarine. That's what my mom does.

4. In the middle of each cookie, I put some strawberry jam. Better to do it with a candy bag, but I didn't have one. I managed a spoon.
  5. It is necessary to bake Baku kurabye no more than 10-12 minutes. Focus on your oven. Then the liver must be completely cooled.

As soon as you start making cookies, Put the oven on.. This is not a case where the dough can stand and nothing will happen to it. If butter melts too much, Baku kurabje will not turn out so crumbly.

Filling for the middle of cookies can be chosen any. In my case, there was ready strawberry jam. Also perfect option with frozen berry. Raspberries or strawberries are enough to boil with sugar and grind a blender to a liquid state.

Since this recipe includes butter and eggs, and now Lent, I share a couple of lean dishes. Recently I told you how to make pancakes on the water so that they definitely come out. I also really like the recipe for lean carrot cookies in vegetable oil.

If you have other lean treats in your arsenal, be sure to share the recipe in the comments. I am also waiting for your photo report on Azerbaijani biscuits. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting