I’ll tell you how I fertilize the garden to remove a cool harvest without any excuses.

Verified gardening Something that no avid gardener can do without. Everyone knows that they cannot get a good harvest. But it is also impossible to get it without quality seeds, and without proper feeding.

So today's editorial office. "Site" will share the advice of an experienced summer lady, who told what fertilizes the garden to shoot cool harvests. The recipe for her fertilizer is quite simple. However, the tool itself is effective for a variety of garden crops.

My parents always had their own land, where they grew all sorts of vegetables and fruits. The chemistry has never been used. They didn’t trust all these incomprehensible tools. Yes, and worried that my sister and I ate only natural and environmentally friendly products, writes Marina.

“I can already consider myself a summer resident with many years of experience. I also use some of my parental skills in my home. For example, I often use garlic to feed many garden crops. And vegetables, shrubs and trees after such watering show their best side”.

How to make a dressing “It is very simple to make my dressing”. I fill the 10-liter bucket with warm water, let it stand. Then I put a glass and a half of sugar there or, if there is, send two glasses of fermented jam into the bucket. At the end of the trove of 300 grams of yeast.”

“It takes about eight days to cook such a fertilizer, plus or minus one day. As it wanders, send to a dark place (I leave in a cool cellar). Then you can start feeding.”

“I do this: I dilute a glass of fertilizer with a bucket of water (the same 10 liters) when I water it under the root.” If we are talking about extraroot feeding on the leaves, then I already take a bucket and a half, and sometimes two glasses of foam. In my experience, it is better to do this every 10 days.”

“The result is noticeable quite quickly. The same tomatoes grow well, get sick less often, by the time of harvest they become juicy and very tasty. Feeded potatoes eventually turn out to be larger, better boiled in a pan.”

“By feeding, cabbage is also grown. Aphids, midges and all sorts of beetles near fed heads are much less common. And in general, such a fertilizer is well suited for feeding berry shrubs and fruit trees. By the way, I do this watering in the early summer. And you try, Marina advises.

This is such a dacha way of using the bromide not for its intended purpose. And similar recipes are used by many knowledgeable summer residents. Some use yeast, others - old jam, others - grass and even nettle. Diluted with water, watered, and later rejoice in a good harvest.

Do you use this kind of feeding? How good are they? Share your experience in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting