I feel heartless because I’m getting divorced because of a big dog my husband loves.

My husband and I have been married for 2 years and everything was fine until we had a huge dog in our house. Now the whole apartment is in wool, and it annoys me so much that I am ready to divorce, says Anastasia. The girl is faced with a problem that can not solve. The fact that recently in their family there was grief. After that, Nastya is afraid to hurt her husband, but she can no longer tolerate a dog in the house. Is it worth ruining relationships because of your husband’s pet?

Peels Apartment in wool "A year ago was not my mother-in-law." Sasha is still recovering, I support him as much as I can. When his mother left us, we had her dog. My husband persuaded me to take the dog and I agreed. The dog is old and big named Bucks, it is already 10 years old. We didn't want to put an animal to sleep just because its owner is gone, it's cruel. Sasha is very attached to this dog.

A week later, I regretted my decision, but did not say anything to my husband so as not to upset him. I've never kept an animal in the house and I'm used to perfect cleanliness, and here's a healthy dog that sheds all the time. In the corners, wool accumulates every day and it is necessary to clean more often. After work, I don't want to waste time on it, and I don't want to live in the mud, so I clean up, but I'm angry.

It is important to me that after work I can relax in my clean apartment, I am used to coziness. While I used to be able to wash floors once a week and the house was clean, now the day after floor washing is still not clean enough. All clothing, all furniture in wool are constantly.”

The dog constantly brings home dirt, it is difficult to lift every time 35 kg in the bathroom to wash Bax paws. I asked my husband to help at least wash his pet, comb the dog. He decided to take the dog for himself. He certainly helps when I ask, but grabs it for once. It's useless to talk.

I am constantly in a bad mood because of the dirt in the house. I don't want to be heartless and offer to put a dog somewhere. And no one will take him, the dog is big and old, and without a breed. I am angry, and my husband is fine, he does not shake off his clothes even before going out and lies with his dog on the couch.

I didn’t buy an apartment and renovate it with such love for some old dog to screw it up. I can no longer clean or negotiate. I just want to break up with this man. The dog will live for a long time, and I'm desperate now. I don’t believe there is a way out of this situation. I love my husband, but I am terribly tired.”

The loss of a loved one is stressful for Anastasia’s husband. But it is also stressful for a pet that does not realize that its owner is no longer there. The only person close to the hostess is her son, who smells familiar and inspires confidence. The decision to take the dog should be mutual, otherwise it will be uncomfortable for all tenants, including the dog. Alexander does not refuse to care for the pet, but he can forget about it or constantly combing the dog is not so important for him.

The problem here is that Anastasia silently takes care of the animal when her husband forgets it. Perhaps it is worth reminding him more often or seriously talking about cleaning the house and the fact that it is difficult for Nastya to clean up every day. Only a constructive conversation will put everything in place. People who have lived together for two years in harmony, for sure, can resolve the issue amicably. For example, if you drive a dog for grooming, it will shed less, because at home it is more difficult to comb the undercoat, so the wool is constantly lying around the corners. And how would you solve this problem, do you think that a dog is a reason for divorce?

Tags

See also

New and interesting