An upset husband went into his wife's room after the accident and said he didn't want to see her anymore, he left her, not knowing the most important thing.

Statistically, every second adult faced distrust in relationships and jealousy It can tell you a lot. This is how we are created: we are on the lookout even with a loved one, even in those moments when, it would seem, you need to completely relax and trust your soul mate.

It’s one thing when jealousy boils in the veins of young people – the first relationship, the unformed psyche, insignificant experience. During this period, all feelings are heated to the limit. But when the “jealous Othello” is an adult, things get worse. Some experts even claim that it may be a symptom of some kind of mental illness. Anyway, there is nothing pleasant about it.

Childhood Maxim fully corresponded to his name. In high school, his parents told him to do his best. Mathematics does not work – we will hire a tutor, bad in languages – nothing, additional classes will also help. Even the well-deserved four in physical education became an occasion to enroll in the football section. Before high school, he had almost no real friends.

On the other hand, it gave a good boost to your career. After school, Maksim, an adult, did not find it difficult to pass exams to the institute free of charge. He liked the teachers: he was neat, mandatory and always ready for classes. Like a machine gun. At the same time, the guy did not tolerate any distractions from the educational process: he could not be persuaded to help with heavy chairs, transfer reagents to another class, even on requests to transfer something to another student, he refused. In principle.

Though maybe it wasn't. The fact is that he was never able to properly join the new training team. Almost all friends from school remained in the past, and he could not make friends with students because they were too different. But when it was necessary to help classmates, Maxim did not refuse. He understood that in this way he guaranteed a quiet life without ridicule and ridicule, as it happened in school years.

Even during higher education, Maxim found a good job. He went to the firm after couples, sometimes even instead. It was easy for him to study, and everyone understood that the diploma was guaranteed to the guy. Why not pursue a career. In parallel, he also courted one employee, who also started working early, exactly after the institute. She was pleased with the courtship of a promising guy, and even a little younger than her.

They soon began to live together. Permanent home-work, of course, was boring. But what you wouldn't do for a relationship. Don't leave someone to see you less often? That's a good idea. Ruslana understood this, too, and just tried once again not to bother her beloved with the little things. Although, to be honest, she didn't see any drawbacks in it. Quite the opposite. He was too correct sometimes, even to the point of nausea.

It's been a couple years. The grown-up couple are already well settled. Maxim went to another more promising job, Ruslana remained there. Young people still cope well with life, went on vacation. Max even had a friend with whom they went to play pool a couple of times a month. A normal life like that.

Everything went well, and the head of the family even had thoughts about moving to another apartment: the city center, excellent repairs, everything necessary nearby: from the store to the gym and beauty salon. But something's been bothering him lately. I didn't understand. Whether that life was somehow monotonous and without worries, or that his woman increasingly went to another room necessarily with a phone in hand. I couldn’t really talk to her about it. A problem that started as a child.

And once after a trip with a friend to the bar Maxim pulled to the revelations. He talked about his problem, which surprised a friend. He could not imagine that such a lucky man could have any difficulties. And then went not quite sober conversations, which led friends to only one thought: cheating.

But the evening is over. Maxim went home to sleep and at the same time shake bad thoughts out of his tired head. The next morning, he didn’t remember coming home, let alone making his own conclusions. But with a peripheral glance, I once again saw that Ruslana was going back to the bathtub with her smartphone. The headache caused Maxim to change his mind.

But the next week after work, the man suddenly remembered some details of his conversation with a friend, and his mood dropped in the same second. A red veil covered his eyes: “How so, I have drawn conclusions for myself. I just forgot about them. And then I saw her leave again with the phone. All right, I'll come home and figure it out.

The phone rang after 5 minutes. An unknown number said that Ruslana is now in hospital. I had an accident. Nothing serious, but she needs peace. In addition to her, there was another man in the salon, and he got more. With eyes bulging from the abundance of emotions, Maxim only asked the address and number of the room. He went straight to the station.

Right from the door, he started yelling. Even the mask didn't work. He shouted of trust, of treachery. I remember how many times and where Ruslana ran away from him with her phone. How many girls could he find behind her back? And now their relationship is over. The girl was conscious, but weak enough to respond with something clear. But Maxima even got excited. At the end, he leaned over his former lover and whispered:

- I can’t even look at you now, so I left.

From the eyes of Ruslana slowly rolled bitter tears. The facial expressions did not change, but even an outsider knew that the girl in the hospital bed was suffering. Despite the painkiller, which was supposed to ease the pain, everything burned inside. Resentment, misunderstanding and such terrible mistrust.

In the next room, Ruslana’s brother was unconscious. He had a broken hip, so the doctors decided he should get some sleep. At least Maxim wasn't allowed in. The patient needs rest.

Does it make sense to explain to Ruslana Maxim after all this that her brother is a great interior designer? A true professional. And who better to turn to if you want to move? Although his price tag is unbearable even for Maxim, for his sister he will always meet. At least until this day. Before this situation.

When do you think this family collapsed? The moment Maxim first decided his woman was cheating on him? Or maybe just in the hospital room? Or did it happen much earlier, when his parents did not allow the boy to develop in a social direction and decided to make him a successful person by all means? Interesting people's real opinions.

Tags

See also

New and interesting