Worst of all, when a child goes through groceries, found the perfect soup for a moody grandson with a poor appetite

They say that borscht turns out to be tastier if you finely grate carrots with beets into it and sash the same fine cabbage. You have to cook borscht so that the spoon in the pot is standing. Only this method is not appreciated by everyone, especially I am surprised when I see that a person eats only a yeast, and leaves vegetables. “It’s a product translation!” many will say, and I agree. Yes, only an adult understands that vegetables are healthy and tasty, but try to convince a child of this. Sometimes children cannot be forced to eat anything but candy. And they need vegetables. Today I will tell you how to make a simple chicken soup, which will be eaten by both children and adults.

This soup is made by different people of the world. Someone calls it Croatian, and someone clearly sees the resemblance to Korean cuisine. The main thing is that cooking such soup is quite simple. And the beauty of it is that none of the family members will refuse a delicious dish. The secret is that each family member collects soup in their own plate. How? I'll tell you.

The ingredients
  • 500g chicken meat
  • 300g potatoes
  • 200g carrots
  • 100g onions
  • 100g pasta.
  • 1 bay leaf
  • pepper-pea
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Pour the chicken with clean water and boil the broth. The meat should be cooked for 2 hours. Remember that the first broth can not be consumed, it should be drained after 20 minutes and pour clean water. Add to the pan 1 bulb, pepper peas and bay leaf.

2. While the broth is brewing, peel the carrots and potatoes. Then cut the vegetables into large chunks or toss in the broth after 1 hour. Add water to the pot. Cook the broth and vegetables for another hour. To make the soup taste better, you can add pod beans, corn or green peas, broccoli. But it is important to take all the vegetables out of the broth.

3. Take the finished vegetables out of the broth and boil pasta in it. You can boil rice or millet.
  4. Now you need to strain the broth, and put vegetables, meat and pasta in separate plates. Serve the hot broth. Now, those who do not like vegetables can make their own perfect soup.

Koreans often eat like this with the whole family. As a result, you do not need to cook many different dishes for each picky. The broth is brewy and tasty, and vegetables are even tastier when boiled whole. In order for young children to be interested in a useful carrot, you can divide the raw carrot into two parts, and cut the lower one along into several parts. When the carrots are cooked, they make cute octopuses.

Korean women are never lazy to give vegetables a beautiful shape. They often cut carrots so that they are perfect. And rice dishes in the form of cubs and bunnies children eat more willingly. These little tricks make it easier to feed children, and everyone is happy. Be sure to try making soup like that.

Tags

See also

New and interesting