I was struck by frosts, a bag of apples froze on the balcony, I wanted to throw it away, but my mother-in-law came and threw up an amazing solution.

Caramelized apples are a simple and incredibly delicious dessert that will decorate the most exquisite table. For its preparation, you will need only apples, a little oil and sugar, as well as a good mood!

Caramelized apples Ingredients
  • 2 apples
  • 1 tbsp starch
  • 5 tbsp sugar
  • 3 tbsp water
  • 70g butter
  • sesame

Preparation
  1. Remove the core of the selected apples. In my opinion, for this recipe it is better to choose juicy and hard varieties with a small sourness. But any, even frozen and slightly spoiled fruits are suitable.

2. Cut the apples directly with the peel with circles or slices. The thickness of the lobes is up to you. They should not be too thick to soak in caramel. And not too thin to turn into porridge.
  3. Pour the starch with warm water and mix well.

4. Dip every apple lobe in starch.

5. Heat the butter in the pan.
  6. Send the apples to the heated pan. A little roast on both sides.
  7. Mix the sugar in the bowl with water until its grains dissolve completely.
  8. Pour the resulting mixture of apples.

9. Wait until everything boils, and carcasses for another 2-3 minutes. You can be guided by the appearance of apples. They should turn yellow and become slightly transparent.

10. Put caramel apple lobes on a plate and sprinkle with sesame.

11. You can serve caramelized apples with ice cream or whipped cream. And you can use them as a delicious filling for baking. For example, for apple "Rosechki" from puff dough, with the recipe of which we not so long ago introduced readers.

12. Two apples were eaten in two minutes. I love when the plates are clean and the children are satisfied and full. Bon appetit and new culinary discoveries!

The homeowners are looking forward to making their favorite apple lobules in dough again. That's what they call my signature pie, which flies off the table before you even blink an eye. Of course, because it is so sweet and sweet! Recipe of cake with cheese and apples in our article. I assure you, this pastry will win your love from the first slice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting