With the onset of winter in the relationship cooled, if I was stolen by aliens, my husband would not scratch.

Family housewife, she is different. Someone once a week tries to go to the cinema or cafe with their soul mate. Other men from time to time please the ladies with bouquets of flowers. But someone has no imagination, as well as the desire to do something. Maximum, a joint viewing of the series "pro cops" after dinner. Bitterness of resentment Women in this case are absolutely understandable.

One unpleasant story happened to our reader. The woman has already moved away from everything and decided to share what happened. Well, that's commendable. Difficulties should be met with a head held high and a cold heart. Everything will be normal soon, we are sure.

It so happens that people continue to live together, without experiencing any feelings for each other. When I was young, I spent a lot of time on these issues. If a boyfriend in front of me started scratching the fifth point through his pants or did not wash his hands after dinner, my attitude would change drastically. It doesn’t matter what kind of poetry you write or what flowers you give. There's no respect.

Over time, requests began to decline. Don't worry, I didn't let you sit on my head. But I could tell if a man was 5 minutes late for a meeting or forgot to move my chair to a restaurant. All right, little things. Moreover, it came to the realization that the man does not respect me as a person. He does not know what etiquette and manners are. Knights on white horses have long been extinct.

My husband seemed to meet all the standards. Only he cooked. Sometimes he helped with cleaning or dishes. Flowers every couple of days. He indulged in trips to the restaurant and vacations. It is not necessary to remove the last shirt for this purpose. Just a woman needs to see that she is always loved and desired. I think everyone does.

But over time, the routine took its toll. My man left the hall and the evening runs. You don’t have to work on your body anymore. Going to the restaurant became a kind of holiday, and I forgot the flowers when I held them in my hands. They are useless, only wasted money. And that's not at all true.

I understand that the flower and candy period cannot last forever. But, tree sticks, rolling into a stupid household, why is it necessary? After my husband and I talked, some things have really changed. He began to take care of himself, a couple of times even brought coffee to bed without any reason. In general, not ideally, but positive changes were also observed.

Recently we went to visit a mutual acquaintance. My husband dressed up, even used perfume. I baked a cake (our local tradition with friends) and we went to visit. On the way, my husband talked more to the taxi driver than to me. But it is understandable: the driver was a former classmate and the two men had to discuss the past. I understood and didn't.

On my way up the stairs, my phone rang. A friend called for something small. My husband was walking in front, the door quickly opened, the cries of other guests were heard from the apartment and I stepped a little deeper into the entrance. When I finished talking, there was no one on the staircase. It's been 2 minutes. At first I thought it was a joke and I just decided to wait.

But after 20 minutes, my husband showed up from the door, was already drunk and asked me why I was standing here. He was looking for me and found me just now, completely by accident. I didn’t want to spoil the evening for myself or the owners of the apartment, so I just walked in and gave the cake. Old acquaintances and festive atmosphere helped me to calm down.

But then the husband, pretty “pounded”, began to behave just like some animal. I began to discuss the figures of women present at the holiday and mine was in last place. Then foolishly tried to redirect everything into a joke, but my mood was irretrievably lost. After a while I took a taxi home. My husband arrived a few hours later.

We talked this morning. And yes, he doesn’t feel guilty at all. I didn’t go into someone else’s apartment with him, it was my fault. You don't understand the joke - well, try to learn, everyone had fun. With the figure stripped - so I also drove him into the hall, but I do not do myself. Gained, you see, a few pounds.

In the finale, he said, “Listen, my love.” Why do you allow yourself to command me? I bring the money into the house. We went to my friends, and I said nothing about appearance. What's the complaint? I'm not saying I have a girlfriend at work. My body praises me and my sense of humor. Maybe I should pay attention to her while my faithful woman is lying on the couch and demanding flowers from me?! ?

So I fell off. She started screaming, threatening a divorce. The answer is silence and ridicule. Then I got together, found out what I needed for a divorce, started collecting documents. By the way, I'm alone right now. I have no regrets, I understand that everything went to this. Dear women, do not torment yourself. Respect will not come by itself, and if you have a similar situation, think and act. Women’s self-esteem is a scarce resource. He cannot be treated with contempt.

Tags

See also

New and interesting