My husband left me after I had an accident, said I had no future, but I didn’t give up.

Sooner or later, everyone thinks about it. How to start life from scratch. Someone for this is enough to take all the will in a fist and take the first step. And someone will not be able to decide to change until he meets someone who will help him with this.

The hero of today’s history had a hard time. Her husband left her in trouble, her mother-in-law forbade her to see her own daughter. How Vasilisa managed to cope with everything, read further in the article.

When I was in an accident, my husband left me with the words: “I still have to live and live, and you have no future.” Yes, I was in the hospital for a long time, then I moved into a wheelchair and went home. I needed special care, but I always knew that sooner or later it would end.

My husband thought otherwise. He looked at me with pity and disgust. It drove me into a terrible state, but I held on. I believed that someday I would figure out how to start my life from scratch, and I would.

After the accident, my mother-in-law offered to take my daughter home. I said yes because there was no one to look after Margot. I didn’t want my daughter to see me in such a bad state. When I was discharged, I was still too depressed to take the baby home.

Little by little I began to recover. And I had a lot of unsolved problems before me. For example, lack of work and money. I used to work in a textile factory, but now it's impossible.

The fateful meeting of the evening I spent in the park by the house or just sat in the yard. One day I happened to meet Andrew, a longtime acquaintance of mine. He works in the local editorial office and deals with books. We met at university, but at that time I was just getting married and our communication was interrupted.

Andrew was shocked when he heard about my story. I invited him for tea, we talked, and he offered me a part-time job in their newsroom. I could work from home and I was very happy.

To train me in my work, Andrew began to come to visit me more often. I saw how he looked at me indifferently. Sometimes it was as if he accidentally touched my hand and then started offering his help around the house. I was embarrassed, but to be honest, I liked Andrew.

At one point, he confessed, I liked you at university. And then you got married, and I knew it was over. I didn't want to get into your life, so I just disappeared. But now that I'm here with you, I want to tell you that my feelings haven't gone anywhere.

This new life touched me to the core. I didn’t want to rush things, but the more I was with Andrei, the more I was convinced that he was the right man. A few months later, we signed up and started living together. It was thanks to Andrew that I was finally able to pick up my daughter and get better.

At some point I started to feel my feet. It was very painful, but I knew that if I felt something, then I had a chance to recover. A long period of rehabilitation has begun. I worked remotely, took care of my daughter, Andrey worked for the benefit of the whole family. He got along with my baby, by the way.

Life began to slowly improve, until at some point my ex-husband knocked on our door. He said, "Please forgive me." I was so wrong! I took the lead from the first woman I met, and she left me, taking all my money. Will you take me back, darling?

It was so pathetic. I could hardly resist throwing something at him and said, “I’m sorry, but I still have to live and live, and you have no future.” Get out! I slammed the door in front of him and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Life goes on!

You never know what a chance meeting with an old friend can lead to. For Vasilisa, the accident and the resulting injury became an even test. However, it was thanks to them that she found real female happiness. Do you believe in miracles like this?

Tags

See also

New and interesting