Going to pamper my mother-in-law, carrying a jar of condensed condensed and lemon to surprise my second mother.

A condensed lemon is something! Yesterday I discovered this culinary combination, and I am already enjoying dessert with such a cream! The combination of products is quite unusual. However, the sweet creamy taste of condensed milk and fresh lemon They really complement each other.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to make two ingredients. cream. As the author of the recipe, chef, Vasily Emelianenko, says: “It is not simpler, and tastier too!”

Lemon condensed ingredients
  • 1 lemon
  • pot
  • any cookies (preferably layered)

Preparation
  1. Open the condensed cup and pour it into a bowl.

2. Wash the lemon, cut it in half, and then squeeze the juice out of the lemon. This can be done manually or with an electric juicer. Lemon juice from the seeds. Pour the lemon juice to the condensed one.

3. With a mixer or a wreath by hand whip up the condensed with lemon juice to a thick foam state. It takes about 10-15 minutes.

4. Put the cream in beautiful bowls and spread them any cookies, and then brew your favorite tea. To me, the perfect combination of taste. Bon appetit!

In order not to miss anything and get as imbued with the process as possible, we suggest watching the author's video by Vasily Emelianenko, in which he demonstrates this popular recipe in the most detailed way.

about:blank

I also suggest you find out what will happen if you make condensed sauce for shrimp. At the same time sour, and sharp, and sweet!

After this recipe, the world will not be the same. And why did I play with dessert creams for so long before! I said to myself, and continued whipping condensed lemon. A large amount of lemon juice makes the taste of condensed milk more balanced.

Just 10 minutes and any cookies with this cream will turn into a great dessert, and purchased biscuit cakes (better coffee) - into a delicious cake. In frozen form, you can make roses from this cream, as from mastic (it holds the shape well), or add it to desserts like trifle.

Tags

See also

New and interesting