Just returned from Rome, renting out places where you can eat from the belly for 15 euros.

The peculiarities of Rome in its history and, of course, in its atmosphere of beauty, romance, passion, and aesthetic pleasures, which can be found literally at any turn. This is the most delicious cuisine in the world! A complete sense of freedom and leisurely every minute of your life.

After watching Woody Allen's "Roman Adventures" and Liz Gilbert's "Eat, Pray, Love," I had a lot of dreams about going to Italy. And so, as this whole pandemic epic subsided a little, I managed to visit there. Of course, I was very worried, but thank God everything went well.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you where in Rome you can taste masterpieces. Italian It's only 15 euros, and not only that. Invaluable information for tourists!

“If you want real Italian food, eat where Italians eat!” I read to an Italian blogger. Indeed, the best places are the best and most delicious.

If the cafe is Italian, it belongs to a family that works there. Usually they are very atmospheric and cute, homely. On average: a strong drink from barrels, pasta and dessert per one comes from 15 to 20 euros.

View this post on Instagram

Publication from GID in ROME/VATICAN/EXCURSION (@gidvrime_larisa)

Immediately I want to note that the check for a modest dinner for two in the historical part of Rome, especially in places with strong terrain, will be about 50 or even 70 euros. To this amount, you should add a percentage or a fixed fee, which is about 5-7 euros per person for maintenance.

In historical places such as the Pantheon, Colosseum or Piazza Navona, there are many people everywhere, mostly tourists who have come and gone. There are many. And this means that logically, the owners of the establishments will not worry much whether you will return to them again or not.

Posted by Svetlana Nikityuk (@landmarks_of_the_world)

But the locals are well aware that for tasty, inexpensive food and a real atmosphere of the old city you need to go to the Trastevere area. This is a true gastronomic paradise!

For homemade pasta, go to Pasta e vino osteria. There, pasta and sauces are made right in front of visitors. What is tiramisu? Delight! You can find this place at Via della Pelliccia, 12.

Posted by Pasta e vino osteria (@pastaevinoosteria)

There is another restaurant of the same owners. There is also a great kitchen and good prices. Enoteca Trastevere is located at Via della Lungaretta 86.

Posted by Enoteca Trastevere (@enotecatrastevere)

Pasta for 5 euros and excellent homemade lasagna is worth a taste in Carlo Menta. Prices are low, the food is tasty, and as a bonus, some staff understand Russian.

Posted by Carlo Menta (@carlomenta_trastevere)

One. Rome's best pizzerias - Dar Poeta. It's been baked here since 1995. There are queues at the entrance, but you can also take out.

Posted by Dar Poeta (@darpoeta_trastevere)

Well, in general, a pizzeria in Rome - at every step, look for the inscription on pizzerias on wood. The price for pizza is 8 euros. I can also recommend Ai Marmi on Trastevere, Viale Trastevere 53.

It is a very popular place among the Romans. It is better to come there in advance, otherwise you will find a line of 40 people standing on the street. And then add 30 minutes of waiting for your fresh pizza. But pizza is worth it. And the prices are pretty low for the center.

Publication by Photographer Kharkiv (@eleshootit)

In the Jewish Quarter there is a great little family restaurant Sora Margherita.

Posted by Sora Margherita Roma (@soramargherita)

For real Roman Go to Impiccetta.

Posted by impiccetta (@impiccetta)

It is located at via dei Fienaroli 7, Trastevere (near Giacomo). What a delicious tiramisu!

Posted by impiccetta (@impiccetta)

I would also like to mention La Botticella. It's a little more expensive, and it's in the center. But what a delicious kitchen!

Posted by La Botticella (@restaurantelabotticella)

Ice cream or Gelato? Gelaterius in Rome is a great multitude. “How to choose the most delicious, and most importantly, quality and natural ice cream?” And I'll say, "Look for the Gelato Artigianale sign (meaning that the ice cream is home-made, that is, on site in the gelatry, not in the production)."

Posted by Aleandra Vorozhbit (@aleandra_vorozhbit)

Top 3 best rome: Gelateria Santa Maria Maggiore (via Cavour 93a-95), Gelateria dei Gracchi (Via dei Gracchi, 272, Roma) and Gelateria Fior di Luna (via della Lungaretta 96). Prices range from 3 to 12 euros.

Well, personally, my gestalt closed in the square of Spain, on the Spanish stairs. "Dreams come true," I said to myself, and ate Italian gelato on the steps to feel like Princess Anna from "Roman Holiday." I must have seen movies with Audrey Hepburn as a kid!

Posted by Natalia Karpova (@tatoshe4ka)

I also suggest you find out why they say that Tuscany and its inhabitants were kissed by the Lord on the poppy. Everyone who has been here at least once, calls this land “Paradise on Earth”.

Publication by GUID IN ROME (@natalia_gidvrime)

Features of Rome in its ancient architecture, delicious food and of course in its temperamental inhabitants. And even if today it is impossible to say that all roads leadThis place attracts tourists like a magnet.

If you are going to go to this beautiful city, think in advance of the places where you want to walk and the establishments in which you want to enjoy the local cuisine. A well-designed route will help you see many interesting places and save a significant amount of money!

Tags

See also

New and interesting