The daughter of a fat man rejected the courtship of a young man who was up to his ears in loans, but after 3 years bitterly regretted it

Falling in love, especially in youth, is a common thing. The body is full of hormones, health, but the brain does not keep up with all this. Not mentally, no. He just doesn't know the rules of the game yet. How to behave in a new relationship, whether to care for an arrogant girl, forget Or not give up until the end?

The answers to all these questions come with time. You need experience and a cool head. Years later, life will put everything in its place. It will show who was right and who was wrong. Now, from the high years lived, it is even somewhat embarrassing to remember past failures. On the other hand, this is where we learn.

Three years ago, I turned 22. No longer a student, but still young and naive. With a lot of extra time and health. Before that, I worked on all sorts of slobs, not really bothering about what will happen in the future. Why did I have this attitude to life, you ask? Simple, rebellious spirit against mother.

She worked as a high school teacher all her life. Without a normal salary, with constant nerves after school, frequent overwork. It is not difficult to predict that I went to the same school where my mother taught. Well, class was hers, too. So, from me, my mother wanted only the highest results and constant development in her subject.

I don't like geometry. I don't like something. This led to constant screaming and conflict. Even after school, my mother often remembers those times. On the one hand, I apologize for the nerves. On the other hand, it suggests that I could learn more. What would that lead to, though?

There. After all sorts of frivolous studies and in general, a rather windy life, I decided to take up my mind. I reconsidered my values and decided to get a job in the office. But it's not that simple. To work somewhere, you need to know something. All I've got is some shit in my head and some football info. I have a hobby. You know, that's not enough.

It was the first time I had taken out a loan in my life. With the money I received, I bought admission to paid courses, finished them and knocked on the office door again. I did an internship. Even received praise from the local authorities: they appreciated creativity and craving for the essence of the work. I hope this wasn’t another conversation for employee motivation. Oh, come on.

In short, there I met a girl of untold beauty, Dhana. She was the daughter of a boss, held some invented position and, frankly, was the decoration of the entire office. From the first day, I was at her desk. I bought coffee, but it was free for everyone. But the main thing is attention, right?

As it turns out, piabay is not true. The girl denied me everything. I even asked her out a month later, for which I was ridiculed by everyone, probably even the housecleaner laughed. At that moment, I decided to take out a new loan and slowly open something of my own. In the office I worked as a salesman, but I already had my own perspective on some things.

And then my father scolded Dhana for something in an honest office. No one reacted except me. The girl was grateful, told me the situation in their family that dad has sudden mood swings. Probably because things haven’t been going well lately. We talked about other topics, but then it was time to work. I offered to take her home.

We were walking through the evening town, the snow was hitting in the face, but I did not feel any discomfort at all. The hot tea warmed nicely. At one point, I felt like we had to go hand in hand, slippery. The girl agreed. There was no limit to happiness. Then twilight came very quickly. Dhana took a taxi and left. I had to walk.

The next day the girl was not recognized. Cold eyes, irritation. I was afraid to even approach her. After work, she told me that she and her father had reconciled. Her boyfriend saw us together and they had a scandal about it. And in fact, she didn't want to waste her precious time on some misunderstanding like me. She doesn't like it. That night I decided to take out a new loan.

After that, nothing interesting happened at work. Dhana didn't notice me. The office was quiet, orders were very uncertain. My ideas have not been considered for a long time, so I decided to save them just in case. After a couple of months, I quit, but my feelings for my boss’s daughter kept my engine warm.

We met her recently, after 3 long, busy years. She was just as beautiful. Especially with a baby in his arms. Her husband, a tall man 10 years older, didn't even give her a hand when she got out of the car. Little change, but I noted it. On the other hand, she's doing well. We talked, I told her about myself. It's about me.

But that was too much: I knew her story. Sales fell and my father sold the business. He does not sit under the church, but the former profits are behind him. Who knew that selling travel equipment would be unclaimed during a pandemic? Well, to be honest, I knew. I knew it, but who would listen to the newcomer?

On the other hand, people spend more time at home. That's boring. So I invested in modern, smart home products. The Chinese didn’t care where to take the equipment, and I was in no hurry with deadlines. Warehouse and a couple of normal employees. Everything I needed. And now I have a nice apartment, a car. Mom, again, everyone's happy.

Piabay Dhana is not poor either, but her husband’s attitude toward her is not. I'd be more gentle. On the other hand, perhaps it was this inner tension that prompted me to take the risk and get back on my feet. And with a loving girl would simply turn into a fat family man, satisfied with his life. So, what about, like, this marriage? Only the hungry are successful?

Tags

See also

New and interesting