5 countries that are willing to will give you long-term "Schengen"


Travel — one of the greatest pleasures in life. Russian writer Ivan Bunin, knowing a lot about this, wrote: "people make happy three things: love, interesting work and the opportunity to travel".

Was recently named the countries that more generous others give the Russians permission to enter. They rarely refuse, and they have a good chance to obtain a "Schengen" for some years, then to travel without the hassle every year.

The website tells where and what is the easiest way to get a Schengen visa on their own.

Spain 29d84f9a81.jpg

Spain, perhaps the most loyal to the citizens of the state, if we are talking about issuing visas. If your passport is already at least one short-term "Schengen", the Spanish will give you a six-month or one-year visa. And if you have a Spanish visa, you can count on a multi — year visa- it happens quite often.

The author of the post received the first Schengen visa in my life when reported in her questionnaire that will take Spanish lessons at a language school in Barcelona (in any language school for foreigners as there are serious courses, and facilitated lessons for tourists — just an hour and a half a day). In addition, the desire to learn the culture of Spain, Embassy charge for a visa is almost twice less than usual.

  • The Consulate General of Spain in Moscow
  • The Spain visa application centre
Italy 374e757b73.jpg

Two years ago Italy announced that, if in the passport the Russians already have one short term "Schengen" (not necessarily Italian), it is ready to issue one-year visa, and if two or more then two years. Since then, the Italian Consulate has not changed his word.

A huge plus is that Italy issue visas for the reservation of tickets. So tourists can cheat and get a "Schengen", not even going to visit the country of pizza and pasta.

  • Visa center in Moscow (there are many other cities of Russia)
  • Embassy of Italy in Russia
Greece 8b9716d84c.jpg

Greece is one of those States which issue visas to Russians. In summer the Ministry of tourism of the country has announced that it will now give tourists from our country three-year Schengen visa, and if the person never violated the visa regime, and five.

Tourists recently praised the Consulate of Greece for the excellent work: here's a quick and orderly review the documents and make a decision within two days after treatment. In addition, 2016 is declared in Greece as the Year of Russia, and the Russians are waiting with open arms, rich moussaka and a cold ouzo.

  • The Embassy Of Greece
Slovakia ff8fd245f9.jpg

In 2012, Slovakia has promised to give the Russians, who already have one "Schengen", a five-year visa. In fact, the visa officers were not as generous: the first call is usually issued half-yearly or yearly visa, and when re — two years. Nevertheless, this is a good option since denied the Russians very rarely.

  • Visa center of the Slovak
  • Embassy of Slovakia in Moscow
Finland 92ce817883.jpg

Generous multiple Schengen for Russians and Finland. Especially loyal St. Petersburg visa application centres: North-West region, they simply give month visa when you first apply and annual — in the second. In Moscow too it is possible to first try to obtain a long stay visa, but a little less.

Consulate of Finland in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Murmansk and Petrozavodsk, and the visa application centres in Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Rostov-na-Donu and other cities of Russia.

  • The Embassy of Finland in Russia
  • Visa centre of Finland in Russia
How many will have to pay for a "Schengen" visa fees for a regular tourist visa category, regardless of the country is 35 euros, and if you need to get it urgently, then 70 euros. But if you don't refer directly to the Consulate and the visa centre (the most likely option for those who do not live in the capital), you will have to pay for the service fee. Its size varies periodically, as it depends on currency fluctuations. Information about the collection can always be read on the websites of the visa centres.

The amount of service charges for popular countries (data for October):

  • Spain — 1433 ruble
  • Italy — 2100 rubles
  • Czech Republic — 25 euros in ruble equivalent
  • Poland is 19.5 euros in ruble equivalent
  • Germany — 20,35 euros in ruble equivalent
  • Greece — 1440 rubles
  • Sweden — 21 euros in ruble equivalent
  • Finland — 26,75 euros in ruble equivalent (visa fee in this country is higher than others, — € 60)
  • France is 29.5 euros in ruble equivalent
What documents are needed ce3d94a239.jpg

For visa you have to submit to the Consulate or visa application centre documents and undergo the procedure of collection of biometric data. It includes a fingerprint scan and a digital photograph.

The following documents are required:

  • a passport, valid for at least 3 months after the expiry of the visa
  • a completed application form (it can be found on the official website of the visa application centre or Embassy of the country)
  • photo 3×4 or 3,5×4,5, made not earlier than six months prior to filing
  • invitation or hotel booking
  • return tickets (for some countries, such as Italy, enough armor). If you are coming by car, you need to provide the documents in her international insurance policy, driver's license and show the itinerary.
  • international medical insurance with a minimum coverage 30 thousand Euro
  • certificate from the place of work, study or copy of the pension certificate
  • financial guarantee (a statement of account, passbook or copy of Bank card with a check from the ATM). Its size depends on the duration of the trip. For example, to travel to Italy for 15 days should confirm the availability of 602 euros, and for the monthly holidays — 1050 Euro.

The chances of a long-term visa will increase:

  • several visits to this country
  • an impressive Bank statement
  • indication on the form that you want a long-term visa
  • explanation of the reason why you will often travel to the country (for example, you have relatives living there or are you going to take part in scientific conferences).

Documents for children:

  • the passport of the child or parent, where the child is registered
  • birth certificate or internal passport (upon reaching 14 years) and their copies (some countries require a notarized copy)
  • reference from place of study of the child
  • 2 color photos 3,5×4,5 cm
  • insurance
  • notarized power of attorney for removal of the child from the parent not accompanying
  • a completed application form

Years you "Schengen" travel!

Photos on the preview Turismo.it

See also
30 places to see, not yet played in a box
10 countries where the happiest people live

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-puteshestviya/10-stran-gde-zhivut-samye-schastlivye-lyudi-1340665/


See also

New and interesting