My wife caught me with my mistress, packed my bags the next day, and left despite having a baby in a month.

There are cases when a person is very guilty and no atonement for guilt can help. This is the situation that 30-year-old Igor found himself in. After all, he committed an absolutely banal betrayal towards the closest person.

Peels Atonement Lisa was riding a taxi home after hanging out with her closest friend. 6 months ago, she could walk home safely. But now she didn’t want to get tired again. She used to stroke her round belly and said to herself, "We'll be home soon."

She didn't expect her husband, Igor, to be home. Today he had a business meeting at some restaurant, and Lisa is used to such events tend to last more than an hour. Upon entering the entrance, she pressed the elevator call button. Inside, something smelled unpleasant, but Lisa tried to think about the delicious food that was waiting for her in the fridge. On the stairwell, Lisa noted that the neighbor apparently bought herself new perfume. Her scent was aggravated due to the position, so she could easily notice new smells.

Peels Cheating was dark in the apartment. However, Lisa immediately felt something wrong. There were strange sounds coming from the bedroom. The smell of female spirits increased. Lisa turned on the light in the hallway and, without removing her shoe, moved down the corridor into the bedroom. The closer she got to the door, the clearer the difference between two voices: Igor and a woman. Lisa came in and turned on the lights.

She found them in the most interesting place. Lisa didn't say anything. She couldn't talk. Ignoring Igor’s attempts to talk to her and make excuses, she moved back to the exit. While her husband in a hurry put on his underwear and tried to stop her, Lisa turned the lock with trembling hands and left the apartment. She started crying in the elevator and started crying in the street. Fortunately, the taxi arrived very quickly, and it was not far from my mother.

From that evening Igor’s life began to collapse. Lisa didn't want to talk to him. All his calls she reset and then added to the blacklist. Mother-in-law was no better. Lisa stopped by with her mother to get things while Igor was at work. Later on the nightstand, he found a note where Lisa demanded a divorce. She can't live with a traitor and a traitor.

The last thing Igor wanted was a divorce. His baby was coming soon and he wanted to be with the baby. He shouldn't have drunk so much. I didn't want to talk to Tamara. He knew for a long time that she was in love with him. But this time he wanted to tease her with his attention. Igor had no idea that this could go so far.

He made various attempts to ask forgiveness. Waited for Lisa near the entrance, sent her flowers and gifts. He asked for help from his mother-in-law and father-in-law, but nothing helped. Lisa just didn't want to see him, much less forgive him.

At work, Igor became more distracted. Colleagues noted that every day he becomes more irritable. And Tamara talked to her friends at work about her victory over her long-standing love. Thus, for a couple of days, all employees were aware of Igor’s infidelity.

If Igor had a time machine, he would certainly use it. But she didn’t, so I had to ask her friends for advice.

- Oh, brother, I don't even know how to help you here. If she doesn't want to talk to you, maybe it's best not to touch her yet. You, most importantly, be always there, but do not impose. She's about to have a baby. She'll be thinking about you. You support her. Maybe then it will.

Peels Igor decided to follow the advice of a friend and not to disturb his wife. Divorce until they rush. Maybe a friend is right and having a baby will help them save their marriage. I wish I could believe that.

In the place of Lisa, would you forgive Igor? Does he deserve forgiveness? And would redemption help this situation?

Tags

See also

New and interesting