The mother-panicer cheated herself, because the child did not pick up the phone, the pressure jumped and the jellies began to shake.

In the summer, it can snow, a global pandemic can be stopped with one slice of garlic, klösh can return to fashion. But none worried mother You will never stop worrying about your child. Even when he is over forty, and he will also have children.

That's human nature. It is said that Jewish mothers were particularly successful in this. But we think it's not just them. Remember the old Stallone movie: Stop! Or will my mother shoot? So the Italians confirm that the behavior of the woman was directly canonical. Son an adult cop with lumpy biceps and bristles? Maybe. But what did he eat for lunch today?!

Worried mom - Hello! Yes, Mom, I'm on my way. I'll be there soon!
40 minutes to get home. An hour and a half has passed. Calling:
- Yeah, I'm almost home, don't worry.
Another hour has passed. I'm typing, in the pipe, laughter, noise and gum, screaming:
- Don't worry, Mom!
After 20 minutes, I pick up the phone with my hands shaking. Subscriber offline!

What do I do, where do I call? My son is in the eleventh grade. Already thinking, adult. Yeah. So I'm a stupid woman. I just don't understand. Thank God she's not like that. She is now married and preparing to become a mother herself. Yeah, once she got home tipped and got a scandal, listing everything I thought of her.

But at least she got scared. Then I didn't go outside for a week. I forgot about the situation two days later. She remembered and made some conclusions for herself. Romka is a different matter. It's 17 years old, and it looks like it's healthy. Thin, cunning. It's good not to be angry. No, he's studying normally, no complaints. But the guy felt free.

He has a girlfriend and has many friends. I don't feel like working. Oh, well, it's early. But I would sit at home, study material for the university. So no, not a day is a party. He has at least enough energy, sleeps for a couple of hours on weekdays, and on weekends he can fall into bed until 3 am. The day's schedule is great, yeah.

The heart is pounding like a rabbit. It's getting hard to keep yourself together. There is a desire to just get on the Internet and really find the phones of all the morgues in the district, the phone of the district and so on. The head works separately, it is guided by feelings, not common sense. Here's the first link, the second. I need to get a pen, write it down.

Knock on the door. I'm here, it's so bad. Satisfied standing, smiling. Something in my pocket, empty hands. But part of the face hides the scarf. Old trick. He doesn't think I'll guess what he smells like. We're gonna have to do a biased interrogation. Otherwise he will go to his room and go to bed. I'll calm down in the morning.

- Where was he, who was he drinking with? I'm telling you again, Roma. You can do what you want, but only when you live somewhere else. What's going on, I'm not sleeping all this time!
- It's okay. Walking with friends, normal. It's not my fault the phone went down. It happens.
- Take off your scarf, your jacket. Breathe.

The son listened and took off his scarf. To my surprise, there was no smell. Apparently the scarf was used as a mask. But that's not all.

piabay - What's in your pocket? Do you know what to bring in your pocket at your age?

And then I saw a small, frail bouquet of flowers. These, you know, grandmothers are often sold near big supermarkets. I like flowers. No, he used to bring me chocolate or ice cream. But flowers never. He doesn't give them to his friends either. He thinks it's a stupid waste of money. Wow, how attentive.

That's it, I feel good again. Let the son go, let him sleep. Well, come late. God be with him, with the phone that turned on after 5 minutes in his room. And that there's some kind of hole on the jacket, you'll need to sew it up. And that under the scarf I noticed something very similar to a hickey. Oh, youth.

The main thing is that he is already home. You're safe. He'll find something in the kitchen. We need to think about the institution. Where will she go? How much does it cost to rent a small apartment? The worries just get bigger. That didn't happen to my daughter. Come on, it's a wiser morning. I’ll look at something on YouTube and read it. "Site" I'll go to bed. It's okay, I won't worry anymore.

Tags

See also

New and interesting