Husband returned after earnings and reported that he promised the divorcee to rent 2 rooms in our apartment

In our troubled times, people often resort to various ways of additional earnings. For example, renting your own living space. However, sometimes on this basis there are unforeseen circumstances when unwanted guests are obliged to leave. They don't have that desire. How to evict tenants legally and what does it take?

Your home is your fortress. And you have every right to protect him. You just need to know them. Our reader, for example, understands that excess people in the house is a problem. But there's nothing he can do about it. Circumstances force us to seek compromise. And one can only guess what this may lead to in the foreseeable future.

We are an ordinary family of three people: me, my husband and my little daughter. Like everyone, sometimes we quarrel, reconcile, relax. We married for love and achieved everything ourselves. Nothing, in general, extraordinary.

My husband used to have a successful business. Resold goods from China and other Asian countries. Things were going well, there was almost no competition, but at least customers were spared. We did not spend money thoughtlessly, but saved. Later, they found one good option and bought a three-bedroom apartment. On the day of the move, I was more joyful than even on my wedding day, honestly.

Every year things got worse. Little by little, competitors began to emerge. Delivery of goods and trips to China resulted in large sums, and all the benefits faded before our eyes. But we were not discouraged and managed to invest in repairs. It was necessary to update the car, as the old one began to fall apart on the move.

Unfortunately, by this time the husband's business brought some crumbs, which was enough for food and utility bills. And the pandemic has begun. Our business became very bad, and my husband decided to work on the watch. We don’t get to see each other often, so it wasn’t that hard for me. The watch brought more or less good money, and the husband did not complain of fatigue.

On his way back from another trip, he alerted me on the phone about an important conversation. Later he explained the situation: the fact that at work he met a woman. She helped him a lot, and he wanted to pay her back with the same coin. The fact is that Lisa, let’s call her that, had two children and a little dog.

Circumstances have developed in such a way that Lisa will need to live with us in the city for a while. Where's the money from a single mom? But we can help her. We'll give the woman 2 rooms in our apartment. Money will not be superfluous, and with their help it will be possible to come up with something with a new car. It turns out, one shot of two birds with one stone.

I hate dogs because of their barking and everything. Admittedly, other people’s children do not interest me too much. Especially when they're small and screaming. I'm sorry, but that's my character. Your child is one thing, but strangers across the wall are a completely different situation. And with the repair can say goodbye, and the smell of the dog will kill the remains of comfort in the house.

But I can't argue with my husband. He's my forager. If it were not for his decision, everything I have now would not have happened. He's rightfully the head of the family. That doesn't mean I have to be his maid or his babysitter. But the last word when making an important decision is always his.

My husband decided that one room was enough for me. My daughter and I sleep together anyway. She's still small. There's less cleaning, maybe we can make friends with this Lisa. Living alone when your husband isn’t home for months is also difficult.

I just can't believe my ears. Strangers in the apartment. Noise. I don't know how to cook or wash. After all, how do you divide bills for water, light and gas? And I have no doubt that a single woman with children is probably already in search of some reliable man. How do I react to such guests? In short, darkness. What to do, I don’t know, there is no way to change anything. I'll probably be looking for a job. That's better than the neighbors.

Evicting problematic tenants from your own apartment is not so difficult if you know your rights. There are two types of rental relationships: contracted and without. In both cases, residents can be evicted without any particular problems.

If everything was formalized by law, the reasons for termination of the contract may be as follows:

1. Late payment for accommodation.
  2. Use of the apartment for other purposes that were not discussed with the landlord in advance. Hostel, office, even converted into private kindergartens.
  3. Communal debt. In the event that the tenant pays for it under the contract.
  4. Lack of care for the living space or damage to it.
  5. Inappropriate behavior, violation of silence after 23 hours, conflicts with neighbors.

Any of these reasons will do. But if you went on an easier path and did not make any agreement with tenants, you should not worry either. You can resolve all disputes peacefully or apply to law enforcement agencies. In the second case, 90% of the residents will immediately leave your living space.

Your home or apartment should be the best place on earth. Comfortable, comfortable. A place where you draw energy. A place I want to go back to. Therefore, strangers in a personal paradise will always be perceived with a certain degree of irritation. But sometimes you have to compromise. It's up to you, though. The pain of choice is not an easy test.

Tags

See also

New and interesting