The waitress felt sorry for a drunken visitor who fell asleep on a bench near a bar, and a month later became the wife of a millionaire

Sometimes. desire to help a stranger It can lead to unpredictable consequences. The heroine of our current history, Julia, found herself in a difficult situation in which she had to act quickly and decisively. What turned out for the girl a random meeting in a bar, read further in the article.

My father didn’t want to help me when I was 10. Our family never lived richly, but when Dad left, things got much worse. My mother was grieving the loss, and I tried hard to support her.

To help my family, I started working as a teenager. At first, she just handed out leaflets, and later tried to get a job in a cafe as a waitress. School was not going well. Thoughts about her mother interfered, because her mental state began to affect the physical.

Somehow I graduated from high school and got a job at a local bar. I had to work hard, but I got a good tip there. Very often I agreed to evening shifts, smoothly flowing into night shifts. I didn’t sleep much, but I had more money, and that was great. That's how I worked for 2 years.

Little by little, my mother was getting better. She began to smile more often and enjoy all the little things. I tried to make her happy, occasionally buying her sweets and other gifts. But deep down, I really wanted to get out of this hole. I wanted to get an education and find a decent job.

One evening a very sad young man came to the bar where I work. It was obvious that he was depressed and just wanted to forget. I served his table and watched him. The man ordered only strong drinks and emptied glass after glass.

At some point, he began to behave violently. When there was too much of it, the security guard threw the intoxicated guest out the door. But he could not even step, and collapsed on the nearest bench.

My shift was just over and I decided to help the man get home. It was raining heavily outside, and he would have easily fallen ill if he had been there all night. I just felt sorry for him. They all walked away from him as if he was a danger. But I felt that this man came to this bar for a reason.

He had nothing but a dead phone. I didn’t know his name or where he lived. Then I decided to call a taxi and take him to my house. My mom was already asleep at this time, so she probably wouldn't have heard there was a stranger in the house.

When the taxi driver arrived, he initially refused to carry a drunk in the car. I had to pay him and assure him everything would be fine. He helped pull a stranger into a car and quickly brought us to the house. Thank goodness I live on the first floor. Somehow we got to the apartment: the man came to himself, but still did not know what was happening to him.

When I woke up, nobody was home. A mysterious stranger left a note saying, “I don’t have enough words to express my gratitude.” Sorry about what happened. I didn't mean to scare you or hurt you. I don't usually drink. Just trying to drown out my grief.”

I told my mom everything. She said I was reckless to bring a stranger home. But what's done is done. A few days later, a courier knocked on the door. He brought a bouquet of luxurious flowers with a note: "I don't know your name, but I really want to thank you." Would you mind having a cup of coffee with me?

Next was the address of the coffee shop I sometimes visit, as well as the time and date. I don't know why, but I wanted to know more about this man. I went to the cafe and we met.

It turned out that the secret stranger’s name is Michael and recently he lost his father. He was in a car accident and doctors couldn’t save him. Misha worked for his dad's company. But now he will become its director and inherit the entire estate of his father.

I knew exactly what Michael was feeling because I was going through it myself. I wanted to support Misha, and we began to communicate more often. I saw that he liked me, but I never had a relationship, so I didn't know how to behave.

At one point, Misha took matters into his own hands and simply proposed to me, ‘It’s like you came down from heaven and became my guardian angel. I don't want to lose you."" I cried with happiness. I had no idea what a simple desire to help would bring.

Such touching stories make you believe in a real fairy tale. And miracles like this happen! I wonder, do you believe in such a coincidence? You may have experienced similar situations in your life and share your story with us. We'll wait in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting