Came to the rescue of a beautiful woman in line, thought God had sent her to me.

Our life is made up of various small things, meetings and plans. It only seems at first glance that we control it one hundred percent. As the saying goes, “Man proposes and God disposes.” Ordinary queue Or taking public transport can change things 180 degrees.

The reader thought he was in complete control of his life. But he was not spared by the fleeting whim of fate. Accidental acquaintance with an unknown woman left its mark on the memory for a long time. How to deal with this, what conclusions to draw for yourself? The answer will not come immediately.

I am a programmer by profession. Working, learning something new. I miss stars from the sky, but I don’t complain about life. Now, since I was a child, I've struggled with one problem: I find it difficult to maintain relationships with people. Communication, walking, maintaining connections. None of this is close to me. I can say that I am a real introvert.

Piabay is my only friend who lives across the world. I've never seen him, and we only talk to him on the Internet. I don't know how old he is. I'm already 28. Thank goodness you can work remotely without interfering with anyone in the office. Otherwise it would have been harder for me many, many times.

One day I decided to take a walk to the nearest supermarket to buy some food. All the local food vendors already knew my face, so it was a good idea to walk around and stretch. Came in, picked up a basket of nonsense and got in line. In 5 minutes, people hardly moved. I stepped back to my side to see what was going on.

At the very beginning of the queue, there was a charming girl near the cash register. Her eyes were already red, ready to burst into an ocean of tears. It was clear that she had lost her wallet somewhere and had no way to pay. She was looking for money, which obviously wasn't there. And then I decided to help. Probably for the first time in my life.

Quickly, touching the onlooker from the same queue, I went to the checkout and leaned my bank card against the machine. He wrote and came out of it quite a long check with the names of the purchased products.

Five minutes later, as I stood in line and bought my groceries, I saw her again. Her eyes were dry, her lips had a charming smile, and she was walking, no, running towards me. Her name was Nastya. She crumbled in gratitude and promises to return everything. I just wanted us to walk together and maybe get to know each other better.

That's how it happened. It turned out that Nastya is a junior teacher. Married. My husband has been drinking for a long time and divorce is just a formality. They are different people, from different worlds. Nastya made a big mistake and succumbed to her feelings. Sadly, that's how the circumstances are. We agreed to call and separated on our business. When I got home, I found my palms wet with sweat and whiskey humming like after a long, loud party.

Piabay We met two days later. We walked, went to the theater, then to some cafe. She laughed a lot, I tried to behave myself. By the end of the night, I was so comfortable that I took her hand. My palms were dry.

We met again next week. I came with flowers at the parade. Got a table at a nice restaurant. Nastya looked beautiful too. This meeting was no longer so friendly. It was easy to understand that we were not going to be just friends. Nastya stayed with me that night.

Our meetings began to take place more often. I was happy and confused at the same time. What do we do next, what do we do? Talk to your husband like a man? I don't think this will end well for me. But something had to be done.

And four days ago, at night, Nastya called me. She asked, no, begged me to come over. My husband got drunk again and started a riot. But there was something else. She didn't want to come alone. My son.

Pasha, 5-year-old. A normal boy, just a shy one. Nastya arrived in a taxi, with a lot of things, all trembling and holding the hands of her son. I have a spacious apartment, with no problems. But son... That was news to me. Nothing, the next morning I took the day off and we spent the whole day as a family. The guy was willing to talk about himself, it was clear that he had moved away from last night.

Piabay did not want to go outside. I ordered delivery, turned on the console and let the little one play their favorite video games. We had a conversation with Nastya, but she did not tell me anything fundamentally new. Yes, I have a son. I didn't want to talk early. My husband found out about me and got drunk. He was hysterical. Then she called her parents, friends, described the situation.

Nastya left this morning. I took the baby and things. She left and asked me never to call her again. She realized that she loved her husband. My son needs a father, and I don't fit in. I'm too soft. I can't scream when I have to. I agree with everything. I don't have a male core. Playing the console at my age? Do you spend all day working on a computer? It's childish.

I don't understand modern women. I don't understand people as such. How do you behave to make everyone like you? Apparently from the power side. It turned out that before we met, I was doing everything right. The life of a hermit suits me 100%. To hell with all trusting conversations and female charm. I'm closer to my lifestyle. No bad habits or yelling. No one will betray a loner. I don't need more than that.

Tags

See also

New and interesting