What kind of cake to bake and eat to reduce in volume

“How to cook Brussels sprouts?” I asked a friend who has been working as a chef in a restaurant in the capital for many years. “You can boil it and stew it in cream, or pickle it with Korean carrots, or bake it in parchment, and then sprinkle it with grated parmesan. It's all delicious, really!

But the best thing is to add this little cabbage to the cake. I have one great recipe, which is suitable even for those who want to reduce in volume. Take a pen and bloat! she said.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to prepare a juicy and fragrant PP Pie Golden Autumn. You can use rye flour.

How to cook Brussels sprouts Ingredients for the dough
  • 150g flour
  • 2 tbsp sour cream
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp olive oil

Filling ingredients
  • 200g Brussels sprout
  • 1 chicken fillet
  • 2 tbsp sour cream
  • 30g cheese
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 2 eggs
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. In a bowl, mix flour with salt. Add sour cream and eggs. Pour the vegetable oil. Stir everything to uniformity.

2. Mix soft and malleable dough. Collect the dough in a lump, wrap it in food film and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.

3. Chicken fillet saran brothed in slightly salted water, cool, and then cut into pieces. In a deep bowl, mix eggs, milk, cheese and sour cream. Smell it and taste it. 291473

4. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and roll it in a not very thin layer on a dusty flour table. The form for baking (about 20 cm in diameter) is lubricated with olive oil. Put the dough in the form, form the sides.

5. Put Brussels sprouts and chicken fillets on the dough. Pour the cake with a pour. Bake in a preheated to 180 oven for 35-40 minutes until ready.

6. That's it, cabbage And chicken ready. Bon appetit!

I also propose to familiarize yourself with the instructions for cooking Brussels sprouts with cheese plates and crackers. It's impossible to break away!

Now you know how sprout At home, to have a great dinner and not to harm the figure. This cake literally says, “Eat me!” The products are wonderfully combined with each other.

Any ingredients can be used for filling. For example, it is very delicious with mushrooms and tomatoes. While Brussels sprout season, try to make this quiche. I highly recommend this pastry!

Tags

See also

New and interesting