Why don't the patties in my kitchen fry anymore?

Cutlets baked in the ovenIt's more interesting than steam. And the trouble with them is less than with ordinary, fried in oil. Besides, it is a completely dietary dish!

I offer you a version of the cutlet in the French manner. With an egg inside! I think it's a good idea. They are juicy, look unusually impressive.

Baked patties Ingredients
  • 250g ground meat
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 slice of white bread or bun
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • black pepper, salt to taste
  • parsley

Preparation
  1. Cut the onion finely and roast it in vegetable oil.

2. Place in a bowl of minced meat, 1 egg, roasted onions, soaked in water bread, salt and pepper. Mix the mass well. Do I have to roast the onions? No, it's a matter of taste and preference. They say that with raw onions, cutlets are much juicier. I absolutely agree with that statement!

3. Form cutlets from prepared mince and place them on parchment.

4. Make small indentations in the mince and gently pour eggs into them. Sprinkle eggs with chopped parsley, salty and pepper. Bake the patties in a 200-degree oven. How much to bake in the oven? It's only 25 minutes.

5. If you do not like liquid yolk, you can hold the cutlets in the oven a little longer. This is a delicious dish! Even exquisite.

You can sprinkle eggs on top with hard cheese, supplement the dish with your favorite spices. I love the combination of eggs and basil, so add dried basil. I love the stove more than frying, so I use this recipe often! If you share my enthusiasm, be sure to save yourself on the page instructions for cooking exclusively juicy patties in the oven. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting