Don't believe in God, don't eat sweets and just try to get fat! A woman can't.

Love or psychological abuse? Marriage or slavery? How often do you hear the indignation of new wives that, they say, before marriage, he was different, and then turned into a domestic tyrant. Don't do that, don't go there. Such humiliation of the dignity of a woman leads to a loss of self-respect and, by the way, does not color a man. As it turns out, such relationships are common all the time, but marriage psychology - science is not easy.

"Site" She shares with you stories of women of different professions and ages, whose soul mates forbid them not only to communicate with other men, but also to believe in God, eat sweets and even choose their own clothes.

Anastasia, 28 years old, pediatrician: My husband and I have been married for ten years, we have two young children. In general, we live together, but on Sundays we always have a scandal - my husband is categorically against me going to church. He says he knows what to do and what to believe.

Over time, I came to the conclusion that he was just jealous of me: he wanted me to be in charge of my whole life, so that I would listen only to him and love only him. My husband is annoyed even that I cover my head in the temple, he says, saying that you do not revere me so much. I see that He's tormented by this jealousy.. Even when I try to obey the commandments and not argue with my husband, he says, “Are you trying to please him?”

Last year he said I had gained weight and asked me to go on a diet. Then I laughed and lost weight, of course, did not. And a week later, Lent began, and I, like all the years before, began to observe it. All this time, he reproached me daily that I was willing to make sacrifices for someone, but not for him; that there was someone I loved more than my own husband, and this was not the case.

And recently, the husband began out of nowhere to argue with the statements of the biblical apostles. I try not to get into an argument, but it still turns into a scandal.

At the same time, I managed to baptize children - my husband did not mind. Since childhood, I went to church and observed all the sacraments of the church. When my husband and I started dating, he said he was agnostic. I didn't convince him because it's a thankless thing. He didn’t mind me going to church, and it never occurred to me that anyone would mind.

And a few months ago, I was going to a service this morning, and he was silent. pushed me out the door.. Then I really apologized for a long time. How to react to that, I don't know. The Bible says that a wife should obey her husband, but what to do if a husband forbids believing in God is not written there.

Elena, 40, a physics teacher: My husband and I are not officially registered, but we have been living together for 8 years. I can’t say that it restricts my freedom: I can go out with my friends late at night, have a drink in the company when he’s not there. But he has a phobia that I will certainly grow fat. He often says that he does not like fat people, argues how weak it is necessary to be a person to dissolve himself.

Sometimes we walk down the street, holding hands, talking about something nicely, and suddenly he points to me at some fat woman and says: "I'm back, I wouldn't like this one." Please don't become like that.” And then he kisses me on the cheek and keeps talking about the old topic. It just gets me off track.

With a height of 169 cm, I weigh 58 kilograms, and I am quite satisfied with this. I don't diet, but I control my portions, I don't eat sweets, I don't eat at night, I try to eat healthy. But when my husband and I go to a restaurant and I open the spread with desserts, he always says with such a sweet smile: “How can you do this?”, “We’re looking at the Rastipop section again?”, “You already ate candy this morning.” The worst thing is when he makes comments in front of friends.

I often ask him if he likes my figure and he responds positively. Then I wonder where this idea came from that I should definitely get fat? He says he’s just being safe: “I love you, of course, and will love you, but that doesn’t give you the right to get fat.”

Now, when I'm eating something and I find myself thinking it's high in calories and my husband wouldn't approve, I'm embarrassed.I feel guilty about him. And tonight, I confess I ate a piece of cake with my colleagues at lunchtime. He usually gets very upset and starts walking around with a sad face. That makes me uncomfortable.”

Svetlana, 30 years old, journalist “When I began to meet with Vadim, I gradually began to have the feeling that my father was a man of the same age.” My body doesn't belong to me.. He said from the beginning that I have a great character, I am well-bred, intelligent, almost an example of what a woman should be.

In the early stages of our relationship, he had no questions about my appearance. But when we began to live together, he decided that he had power over me from that moment on, and began to openly criticize my appearance.

I soon realized that what I looked like mattered to him. At first I cried, but he didn't think he was guilty and convinced me he cared about me. He is sure that I am not able to choose clothes and make up beautifully.

He usually takes me to the store and buys only the things that he thinks suit me, although sometimes I remind myself of a clown. I have no right to choose.

I’ve been dying my hair light since I was 16. But Vadik said the dyed blondes looked “cheap” and forced the native blonde to return. Now I'm I look like a gray mouse.. He also thinks I have small eyes, so I have to paint them brightly every morning. I was late for work and didn’t get my makeup done. When I was standing on the doorstep, he stopped me and said, “You forgot to paint your eyes.” Come on, I'll take you.

He also believes that a woman should always wear studs, tight skirts and blouses, because it is feminine. But with all the desire I don't have, I can't afford it because I run around town every day at work.

I began to feel like a schoolgirl again: as a child, when I went into the elevator, I let my hair down or took off my hat, and now I change my shoes into my favorite sneakers and run to work. I turn around a hundred times so that no one notices this crime.

I stopped. feel Instead, I feel like a brainless kid who can’t decide what to wear. When I look the way Vadim wants, I feel desirable and sexy in his eyes. But once I become myself for a day, I see that he frankly does not like me and even annoys him.

All the stories are real, and maybe you saw yourself in one of them. Life in marriage should bring mutual joy, but not suffering. Agree, if you and your chosen one really love each other, then no scattered socks or eaten candy will not become an apple of contention. Love and be loved!

Don’t forget to share this article with your friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting