Unacceptable luxury! 19 Things You Can Only Find In The Home Of The Rich

Very often on the Internet we come across photos. luxury Apartments and private homes... Looking at the pictures, many people think: how to add at least a little to your interior of such luxury and chic, as in glossy photos.

Editorial "Site" collected the most popular furniture rich. Some of them are worth the money spent, while others are no more than the whim of the bourgeois. Whether you buy them or not is up to you.

Expensive
  1. Revolving door
    This design looks very impressive, but you need to have a large square of housing to afford such a design whim.

2. Futuristic shower
    Looks like such a device is simply amazing... But there is doubt about its functionality and convenience.

3. Captain, I see an island!
    Many of our compatriots manage to place kitchen islands even in Khrushchev. But, agree, in a spacious dwelling, this piece of furniture looks much more luxurious.

4. Marble sink
    I would like to be able to install a marble sink in my bathroom! But I'm afraid at 6 square meters, this giant device will look ridiculous.

5. TVs everywhere
    For some reason, buying appliances, many rich people spend a lot of money on plasma TVs. Their motto is that screens should be everywhere! In the living room, in the kitchen, in the bedroom, and some even in the bathroom.

6. Sets of dishes
    The dishes that are in the house of rich people are necessarily combined in color and size. Agree, our kitchen utensils are more like items from the found office than a single set.

7. Hermetic glass trays
    With such dishes, there will never be a foul smell in the refrigerator!

8. Garbage bucket with sensor
    While ordinary people use bins with a lid, millionaires spend money on containers with an electronic motion sensor!

9. Furniture on which you cannot sit
    Yes, in the interior of the rich you can find furniture that perform only the function of decor, no more!

10. Small niche in the bathroom
    Shelves are no longer in fashion! They were replaced by more functional niches that save space.

11. Futuristic washing machine
    For the sake of the whims of the rich, home appliance designers try to glory. I wish I could wash it twice a day in a machine like that!

12. High ceiling
    It is frightening to imagine what would happen if a light bulb in a chandelier burned out in a dwelling with such a high ceiling. You may have to build scaffolding.

13. Long dining table
    In our average living room can hardly fit such furniture.

14. Big bed with a mountain of pillows
    She looks very beautiful! But to go to bed, you will have to work a little: it will take at least 10 minutes to rearrange all pillows. And remember, the same ritual will be waiting for you in the morning.

15. Electric fireplace
    When ecology and aesthetics go hand in hand!

16. A machine with water in the refrigerator door
    Where do you keep your drinking water?

17. Coffee in capsules
    While we refuel coffee machines with the contents of coffee cans, the rich have long used special coffee capsules.

18. Kitchen mixer with retractable nozzle
    Very convenient when washing dishes and fruits!

19. Designer lamps
    Often, such interior elements are not cheap. Therefore, mere mortals will have to be content with ordinary chandeliers made at a nearby factory.

What do you think about these interior elements? Should I spend half my salary on designer things? Be sure to share your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting