This beauty is not 30 or even 40! Boy pensioner from Grodno stunned with her elegant forms

Looking at the slim Ninel Vasilievna, it is difficult to imagine that this woman recently turned 71 years old. Moreover, it holds special memories of the post-war period.

In her memory remained a vivid picture of the moment where she, as a child, collects fragments of German porcelain service for her children's games. But the war and its aftermath barely affected the formation of Ninel as a person.

Today, many of her peers lead a secluded lifestyle and further pharmacy nose do not show. But you can't say that. Ninel Blojina. She believes that at any age you need to be active. All her life she was engaged in ballet, but by retirement she realized that it was not enough to maintain her tone.

After saying goodbye to the ballet school, Ninel first became a roller skater. Also in the warm season, she does not miss the opportunity to once again ride a bicycle. Recently, the woman is not just jokingly fond of yoga, so much so that now she conducts her own classes in stretching.

Talking about mysteryBlokhina notes several main points: I just believe that especially in adulthood, when diseases are so sticky, you need to take care of yourself every day.

There's no secret here. I gotta do some exercise. I have yoga and classes with children every day. Almost every night I try to walk before bed. In any weather. In the morning, there must be a contrast shower.”

Ninel pays special attention to his diet: “Physical activities do not make sense without a balanced diet. I chose a menu with a minimum amount of meat. But I eat a lot of legumes and fish. Everything is steamed or stewed. In the morning I drink fresh fruit and vegetables.

A special place in the life of Ninel Blokhina is occupied by wandering. She travels abroad twice a year. Ninel assures that for long journeys you do not need to earn fabulous sums of money, it is enough to competently control your expenses. “Travel is what inspires me, gives me strength to live.”

After all, if you analyze the waste of the average citizen, you can understand that a lot of money is wasted: harmful snacks in cafeterias, buying useless things, unnecessary spending on trips around the city (you can save a lot if you plan several things at once).

Due to the proper allocation of her personal budget, Ninel recently visited the Canary Islands and previously visited Dubai.

In this video, Blokhina talks in more detail about herself and the things that inspire her to live an active lifestyle.

about:blank

“Through working on myself every day, I not only look better, but most importantly, I feel much better. And it may be arrogant, but I managed to stop time. – Ninel Blokhina

I wish this woman a long life and good health! Be sure to tell your friends about Ninel’s story, and you may inspire them to make a difference.

Tags

See also

New and interesting