Just 5 Minutes Before Bed and Goodbye, Lush Hips! I'm doing this for 3 weeks, and I'm going to get new jeans tomorrow.

I recently met a friend who was very visible. lost weight in her thighs. I know for sure she doesn't go to the gym, so I decided to find out the secret by any means. The chocolate bribe did its job, and the mystery was solved.

DepositPhotos

The technique, which brings a noticeable result, was developed by American coach Tracy Anderson. Performing a set of exercises is simple, you can practice before going to bed without getting out of bed. Success depends on regular training!

With my small weight, I can’t boast of perfect hips, so I decided to give it a try. I noticed the effect right away. After about 3 weeks, the muscles tightened and the legs visually became slimmer! These five-minute workouts qualitatively work out the back, front and interior of the hips.

Perform exercises on a flat surface. Make a habit of doing them before bed, even in pajamas.

1. Take it. starting-pointLie on your back and place your arms along your body, your legs up and your socks outstretched. Bend both legs in your knees and return to the starting position. You need to create tension in the front of the thigh. If it is difficult, support the body with your hands. Do 10 repetitions.

If you do everything right, you will feel warm feet and a slight tingling sensation.

2. Rest for 20 seconds and get ready to do the second exercise. The starting position is similar to the previous one. Only now the legs are bent alternately. Try to attract the heel to the buttocks as much as possible. Repeat 10 times for each leg.

3. Do not forget to rest after each exercise. To make the hips and abs work at the same time, you need to do the following: Lying on your back with your legs raised, perform mahis, tearing the buttocks from the surface and straining the upper part of the legs. This is a rather difficult exercise, start with 10 repetitions and gradually increase to 20.

4. Lying on your back, lift your legs and scratch them. They need to keep each other under a little pressure. Turning your knees away from you, try to make a pli and return to the original position. Do 10 exercises and change the leg on top. Say it again 10 times.

A healthy lifestyle is very important. But not everyone has the time and money to go to the gym with a personal trainer. Lose weight in the legs and hips at home More than possible, the main thing is not to be lazy and practice constantly.

Remember about proper nutrition, because no exercise will not help if you weave rolls and cakes in the evening.

DepositPhotos

If you like this exercise, share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting