Great spring cream! Now I know why my skin needs it.

In the yard spring, albeit calendar, but it is time to think about face-care. After all, the skin is under real stress in the spring! Heating is still working, the air in the rooms is overdried, and outside temperature changes and cold humidity.

The body is tired of winter, vitamins are not enough, immunity is weakened. The skin dries, winds, cracks, there are irritations and rashes. In spring, nature gets younger, and the skin of the face without proper care seems to add a couple of years.

I've been looking for a long time. face-creamThat could restore my skin after a grueling winter and give it a radiant and beautiful look. It was also very important for me to find a tool that would be suitable for my whole family.

And I found it, which I'm very happy about. And today I really want to tell you about this versatile and budget cream, which really saves from many problems. You might find it useful, too.

In Korea, the company A’pieu is widely known and belongs to the budget, but it does not go to the detriment of quality!

Editorial "Site" I've prepared a little for you. list This cream, knowing about which you will understand why it is always in my makeup.

1. First, look at its composition. This cream includes: madecassoside, green tea extract, gamamamelis extract, pine needle extract and adenosine. For those of you who don’t know what Madison is, I tell you. It is an extract of the centella Asian, a medicinal plant widely used in Chinese, Indian and African folk medicine.

But Madecassoid is not just an extract, but a white crystalline powder, a pure substance (a purity coefficient of 98%) and is hundreds of times more expensive than centella extract. And here this madecassoid has three cosmetic properties: anti-inflammatory, healing and rejuvenating.

2. More importantly, the cream is suitable for all skin types, is completely safe and is perfectly used in skin care and treatment.

3. In appearance, the cream no longer resembles a cosmetic, but a pharmacy. Not for nothing. It creates a sense of trust. A tight box with the necessary information (sorry, in Korean). By icons it is clear that the cream is considered a kind of emergency aid for the skin.

4. I like this packaging because the cream can be given to father, husband, and son, it does not cause rejection, like these girl pink jars. And the tube does not allow the cream to contact the air and fingers where it is not necessary.

5. Madecassoid, which is part of the cream, increases the synthesis of collagen type I and III, the production of which deteriorates with skin aging. Type I collagen plays an important role in wound healing.

6. Cream with Madecassoid, according to the manufacturer, helps skin regeneration, eliminates free radicals and updates, improves skin protection. Of course, the effect is not instantaneous, for one application of magic will not happen, but with regular use, the skin really looks better, is less susceptible to irritation, inflammation and redness. And after a month of regular use, the skin of the face begins to look much younger, the relief is smoothed and the wrinkles become less deep.

7. And another plus of the packaging. The tube itself is made of aluminum, which will allow in the future to squeeze out the entire tool, simply twisting from below. It has a wide cover and sits comfortably on the shelf. The tube is sealed with foil, at the first application we pierc it with the back side of the lid. The seam has an expiration date stamped.

After testing the cream for a month, I noticed that various lesions after cosmetic cleaning go away quickly, and the cream also relieves redness. I use cream at night, and in the morning my face is fresh and full.

In addition, the cream is suitable for men with irritation after shaving, children with peeling skin, it is really a nice cream for the whole family.

I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with the rules of skin care in the spring, which should not be forgotten. Down with vitamin deficiency!

Tags

See also

New and interesting