“I’m tired of repeating, 40 is the finite! At 20, you still have time for a man who doesn’t pull you, but at 40.

Many people say that after 40 a woman begins a new life. Doctors and psychologists have long believed that this age flowering. And indeed, some women just blossom, they sparkle life, but there are those who abruptly age, begin to get sick and constantly feel tired and dissatisfied with life. So what is it?

DepositPhotos

Editorial "Site" I will share with you a story that answers this question. It's really on the surface, you just have to look at it from a different angle.

Women over 40 I have a good friend who is slightly over 40. She is quite a successful woman, with work everything worked out, but with her personal life in her youth, she was not lucky. The husband left and left her with the baby. It was a tragedy then, but over time everything settled down. Light looks very good, but to call her a written beauty is quite difficult. Although well-groomed, but 10 kilograms of excess weight definitely has. But what's interesting is that she doesn't have any cavaliers.

She is surrounded by wealthy men, often foreigners. She recently came from Italy, where she was staying with her boyfriend. Sveta enjoys life, always happy, tells something, chats on the phone. And here, it would seem, an elderly, not shining beauty woman, and even “with a trailer”, but so happy. How does she do that?

I asked her about it, and she said, It's all about the right man. Never get involved with someone you don't like. My husband didn't pull me, and you see what happened? Exactly, nothing good.” She is right to the last word. For a man who can't pull you out, you're never going to be good enough, and sooner or later you're going to start thinking that you are.

Next to such a man, a woman withers, grows old, begins to get sick, gray and grumble, hating everyone and everything. You can't stay with men like that, they'll drag you down. You need to look for those men who will be able to pull you not only financially, but also morally, as well as intimately. It is not so much about money as about the self-sufficiency of a man. So. What kind of man does a woman need over 40??

DepositPhotos

Sveta has a baby. It scares a lot of men away. This is a responsibility that not everyone wants to take on. Someone will not pull financially, someone is simply not mature enough for such a decision. She also found a wealthy man who is not afraid of the additional costs of the child.

DepositPhotos

Many simply refuse to find their man, continuing to build relationships with the one who drags them down. When you’re 20, you can still afford a relationship with a man who can’t satisfy you completely, but not at 40. Things are different when you're young. At 40, you don't have the luxury of 10 years of marriage to an unworthy man.

DepositPhotos

Remember one thing, if a man does not pull you financially - look for another, more wealthy. Because you won't be good enough for the first one. You will always need more than he can give you. If a man does not suit you in an intimate life, he will begin to look for flaws in you. Soon you'll think you're not good enough. Find someone who will satisfy you in bed.

You want him to be younger, there's nothing wrong with that. Such a man has both better potency and higher libido. Such men will not be deterred by age or fullness. That's how you get the best lovers. In fact, there are many advantages to having an affair with a man who is younger than you.

DepositPhotos

Think about it well. If you think there's something wrong with you, that you're not good enough, or you just feel unhappy, maybe it's not you, it's the wrong man next to you.

What do you think about that? Share with us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting