Instructions for the preparation of kifliks with jam

There is no such thing as delicious pastries in my family! Like a husband, that children are constantly asking for something tasty for tea. So I had to find a lot of interesting cookie recipes. The most favorite of these is transcarpathian.

Transcarpathian kifliks are similar to bagels, but much more delicious! Since the recipe came to Transcarpathia from Austria, the name of the dessert has been preserved, and it comes from the Austrian kipferl, or kipfel, which means “horn”.

Homemade cookies with jam Cookies have the form of a bagel, and as a filling acts jam, usually cherry. You can also add raisins and walnuts to the filling. Kiflicks are prepared from the simplest ingredients and very quickly, which is also a huge benefit of this baking.

Today's edition. "Site" tell you, How to make kiflikas with jam. My hand is reaching for another one!

The ingredients
  • 500g flour
  • 250g butter
  • 7 tbsp sour cream
  • any jam or saw (thick consistency)
  • 0.5 tbsp powdered sugar

Preparation
  1. To knead the dough, pour flour into a deep bowl, add butter. Chop the butter with a knife and then grind the flour butter into a crumb.

2. Add to the dough in small portions of sour cream to mix soft and elastic dough.

3. Mix dough of homogeneous, soft consistency. If you have dough turned out to be hard and tight, try to add another spoonful of sour cream, and then mix it to elasticity. Wrap the dough in food film and put it in the fridge for half an hour.

4. Take the dough out of the fridge and divide it into three parts. One of the parts roll into a rectangular layer 3 millimeters thick. Divide the layer into squares approximately 7 x 7 centimeters. Do the same with other parts of the test.

5. Prepare any jam for filling. It is better to have a thick consistency and sweeter, since sugar is not added to the dough. Lubricate half of each layer of dough with jam. Wrap the dough into a horn, fix the edges (I also pinched the seam just in case) and form kiflicks.

6. Put the kiflyks on the bowl and bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes.

7. Let the kiflicks cool and then sprinkle them with powdered sugar.

8. That's it, Carpathian Ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn 25 ways to decorate homemade pastries. These bright ideas will be useful to every hostess!

Sometimes such pastries are prepared not from layered, but from yeast dough, but their taste does not suffer from this at all!

Preparation kyfly It won’t take much time and money, but this cookie will tempt you with its taste. Take this recipe and share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting