Yoga to Normalize Pressure

In modern life, such a problem as blood pressureThey torture every 3 people on the globe from those who have already celebrated their 50th anniversary. Although, unfortunately, now there is a trend of rejuvenation of this ailment: still quite far from middle age people complain of either high or low blood pressure.

My dad suffered from high blood pressure since his youth, but he did not take medications for hypertension, smoked and drank alcohol on holidays. Two and a half months ago he had a stroke. I do not want to write about how difficult it was for me and my family at that time, but I want to say that through joint efforts (doctors and our support) my father began to recover.

DepositPhotos

Now the topic high-pressure This is very important for me, especially considering that my older sister is hypertensive. So I began to gather information from a variety of sources: talking to doctors, yogis, people who have recovered from stroke, and those who no longer suffer from hypertension to help their loved ones improve their health.

If you suffer from high blood pressure, try one of these natural ways to lower it. You’ll see that you don’t have to take pills to start feeling better.

Editorial "Site" I want you to know about 8. high-pressure. Start your journey to health!

DepositPhotos

Remember: you should start classes in good health. It is forbidden to engage in overworked state. Before class, it is advisable to go to the toilet so that the intestine is empty. You need to eat 3-4 hours before class, drink - half an hour.

Pressure exercise
  1. Let's start with breathing. Namely, with stomach breathing!
    On inhalation, apply the stomach forward, so that the diaphragm rises, when exhaling, draw in the stomach so that the diaphragm falls down. Exhale with your nose, exhale with your mouth, exhale 2 times slower than you inhale. When the diaphragm rises and falls, intra-abdominal pressure changes greatly. This in turn mechanically affects the vagus nerve. Signals from the nerve automatically reduce vascular tone: they expand from this, and blood pressure, naturally, decreases!

DepositPhotos

Tadasana (mountain pose)
Stand up straight with your feet connected. Distribute body weight evenly over the surface of the feet. Tighten the hips and knees, open the chest and reach up with the crown, the tips of the fingers tend to the floor. Keep the posture for 30-60 seconds, while breathing smoothly. This exercise strengthens the abdominal muscles, improves posture, helps to release the spinal nerves.

DepositPhotos

Sitting down to your feet
Sit on a few folded blankets, stretch your legs forward and straighten them. Place a twisted blanket on them and lie on it with a body. Hold your hands on your feet, bend your feet if necessary. If desired, you can put another pillow on the folded towel and put your forehead on them.

DepositPhotos

Goasana (at the table)
Stand on all fours, so that the hips and arms are perpendicular to the body. Extend your left arm and right leg forward. Pull your right foot back. Do the same with your other arm and leg. Being in this position several cycles of breathing, it will help to stretch and strengthen the muscles of the back.

DepositPhotos

Get your feet up
Lie down on the floor and lift your legs up, you can lean them against the wall. Breathing is free, do not strain your muscles and lie in this position as long as possible. The pressure in this position will decrease, because the outflow of venous blood from the lower extremities and abdominal organs to the right atrium will increase. And the stretching of the right atrium leads to the fact that the so-called heart ears will automatically begin to produce natriuretic hormone, which provokes the withdrawal of sodium from the body through the kidneys.

And with this flow, the excess water will be removed. The volume of circulating blood decreases, and the pressure, as a result, decreases.

DepositPhotos

Bridge posture
Place on a small pillow so that the head and neck lie on the floor. Straighten your legs, put them together, put your heels on the floor. Relax as much as possible. People with good physical fitness can perform the exercise without a pillow, as in the photo.

DepositPhotos

Breathing technique of anuloma-viloma pranayama
Cover your right nostril with your hand, then slowly breathe deeply through your left. Exhale through the right, covering the left nostril with your hand. Exhale in and out the other way. Repeat the cycle several times. The technique helps to reduce nervous tension and relax.

DepositPhotos

To finish the complex is better than Shavasana.
To perform this beloved exercise, you need to lie on your back, put your head on a low dense pillow. Extend your legs, put your hands along your body. Slightly stretch your toes and fingers towards the head. Relax, close your eyes and breathe slowly, focusing on exhalation. Completely inhale your stomach, slightly protruding it, feeling how the ribs rise and the chest expands. Try to imagine how clean air flows into the lungs. Also smoothly lower the ribs and abdomen, imagining how air comes out of the lungs.

DepositPhotos

And in this video from the major channel about yoga Unagrande Yoga Club, you can watch a wonderful selection of exercises that will help you. Lower your pressure in just 15 minutes.

about:blank

I suggest you learn 10 natural ways to lower blood pressure. Down with the chemistry!

These exercises reduce the pressure. But please note that they do not cancel the need to take prescribed medications regularly!

DepositPhotos

Remember that hypertension is treated, only you need not be lazy and lead a correct lifestyle. Move more, for example, do Scandinavian walking. Eat no more than one teaspoon of salt per day (together with all consumed products, of course), for this, do not salt food when cooking, and salt is already in the plate. Maintain the optimal weight for yourself, do not eat fatty and sweet. And don't forget to smile. positive - It's also very important!

Be sure to share this useful information with your friends on social networks, perhaps for some of them it can be very relevant!

Tags

See also

New and interesting