Recipe for pickled chicken ventricles

Recently, at gatherings with friends, a conversation began about favorite dishes. You know, there are some that the whole family loves and looks forward to when you cook them. And there are also recipes that help in any situation (an unexpected arrival of guests, when you need to cook quickly, tasty and inexpensively).

I have a few of my favorite chopsticks, and one of them is pickled chicken stomachs.

Many believe that chicken stomachs (navels) can hardly cook something tasty. And that’s in vain – do not write them off.

DepositPhotos

The use of this product has a very positive effect on the human body. At the same time, their caloric content of the stomachs is quite small (in the range of 130-170 kcal per 100 g), so they belong to the category dietary.

This recipe was shared by my mother-in-law. "You know," she said to me, "in 35 years of marriage, there's never been a time when this appetizer didn't go hurrah!" And she was right.

Marinated in soy sauce ventricles They are spicy and incredibly tasty, and even a schoolboy can cope with the cooking process itself.

How tasty to cook chicken stomachs So today's edition "Site" Asks you to learn how to make pickled chicken ventricles. A recipe that will help in any situation!

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 700-800g chicken stomachs
  • 2 bulbs
  • 5 cloves of garlic
  • 50g vinegar
  • 50g soy sauce
  • 0.5 tsp sugar
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • black pepper (ground) to taste
  • 5-6 sprigs of dill

Preparation
  1. First you need to boil the ventricles in salted water until ready (about an hour and a half). Let the ventricles cool.

DepositPhotos

Coldened ventricles with a thin straw.

Clean the onions and cut with half rings. Put the onion in a saucer and pour it with vinegar. Let the onion soak in vinegar for half an hour, stir it periodically.

Put the garlic through the press or cut finely. Fresh dill wash and grind, too.

In a convenient container, connect the ventricles, pickled onions and garlic with greens. Fill it with soy sauce and spices to taste. Stir it all together.

Send to the refrigerator overnight so that the ventricles pickle.

That's it, the snack is ready. Bon appetit!

A real hostess does not have the question of what to cook from chicken stomachs, because these are inexpensive and universal offal. On their basis, many dishes can be prepared.

I suggest you learn another good recipe from the navels, namely: how to cook chicken stomachs with mushrooms. One of my favorite dishes since childhood!

DepositPhotos

Be sure to try making these chicken ventricles, pickled. They are quite spicy and incredibly tasty. And they contain a minimum amount of fat, so you can eat and not worry about your figure.

And don’t forget to share this recipe with friends, their husbands will appreciate this snack!

Tags

See also

New and interesting