How to prepare placids with pumpkin

Add bright colors on a gloomy autumn day will help delicious and pumpkin! The other day I brought a dozen orange beauties from the dacha and remembered my grandmother from Chisinau, who fryed us wonderful placinds with pumpkin as a child.

In Moldova, they are prepared from fresh, yeast or puff dough. The filling is made of potatoes, brynza, cottage cheese with greens, but since childhood I have more to taste pumpkin.

In fried cakes, pumpkin is matchless, in this form it will be loved even by the opponents of this vegetable. Pumpkin filling will play with new shades of taste, if you flavor it with cinnamon, cardamom or mix a little chocolate crumb with it.

Breads with filling in the pan Ingredients
  • 700g wheat flour
  • 250 ml of milk
  • 250ml kefir
  • 400g pumpkin
  • 5 tbsp sugar
  • 20ml sunflower oil
  • 30g butter
  • 4g yeast
  • 1 pinch of salt

Preparation
  1. Ask for flour, add dry yeast to it and stir it.

2. Mix kefir with milk, add a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. Put the container on the fire and slightly warm the contents.
  3. Carefully pour the heated kefir mixture into the flour.

4. Mix tight elastic dough, cover it with film and leave for 30 minutes.
  5. Rub the pumpkin pulp on a large grater. Add the sugar and stir.

6. Roll the dough into a sausage, which is then cut into pieces. Each piece roll into a thin cake.
  7. Put 2-3 tablespoons of filling on a flatbread, twist the edges with a envelope, as shown in the photo.

8. Melt the butter in the pan, add the vegetable, lay the cake with the seam down, roast under the lid until the blush crust. Then turn it over and rub it on the other side.

9. When served on the table, you can cut the placinds into pieces, you can leave them whole - as you like. This dish is delicious and hot and cold. You can drink cakes and tea, and coffee, and milk.

10. Pumpkin placids Ready. Bon appetit!

If desired, you can add lemon or orange peel to the pumpkin filling, it will turn out even more fragrant. Try to prepare placids with some other fillings, the result will definitely please you.

Cheese cakes on kefir are an incredibly tasty dish that is prepared very quickly. To make cakes, you need very few products that you probably have at home.

Georgian cakes with potatoes and cheese will be a great addition to lunch. My whole family loves to consume them warm, washed down with cool milk.

Tags

See also

New and interesting