Salad recipe with fried potatoes

All my life I dreamed of wearing white, but my hair stubbornly does not want to become such, and it does not suit me. But salad Under the cute title "Blonde," which a close friend kindly shared with me, I once fascinated my husband.

Of course, not only in the salad, but still it is so tasty that it is simply impossible to resist, while all the ingredients for this dish are found in everyone’s refrigerator!

DepositPhotos

Salad with fried potatoes Today edition "Site" He'll tell you how Make a blonde salad.. Who would have thought that potatoes would play so well here? Delicious enough to say!

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 4 tomatoes
  • 150g boiled sausage
  • 100g hard cheese
  • 3 large potatoes
  • 200g mayonnaise
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • sunflower
  • salt, pepper to taste

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Wash and peel the potatoes, then rub them on a grater for Korean carrots or cut them with straws. Wash again and dry with paper wipes.

2. Roast the potatoes in sunflower oil until ready. Sprinkle it to taste. Put the potatoes on paper napkins to absorb the excess fat.

3. Wash and chop the tomatoes with rings, then put them (in one layer) on a plate that will contain a salad.

DepositPhotos
  4. Mix 2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise with crushed garlic. With this sauce, grease the tomatoes.

DepositPhotos

5. Cut the boiled sausage (I have a “Doctor’s”) with straw, and then transfer it to the tomatoes. On top of the sausage make a thin net of mayonnaise (a disposable pastry bag is perfect for this).

6. Sod cheese on a cheese grater and put it on sausage. Make a mayonnaise net again.

7. The last layer is fried potatoes. There's nothing to lubricate him! Give the salad half an hour to soak up.

DepositPhotos

8. That's it, lettuce is ready. Bon appetit! This salad I do not decorate, but you can put on top of a couple of sprigs of fresh parsley for flavor.

DepositPhotos

New Year is coming soon, and the symbol of this 2019 will be the Yellow Earth Pig, or Boar. I suggest you learn how to make a pig salad that will amplify the signals to the universe asking for a happy future. Be sure to try it, it is very delicious!

Salad "Blonde" will definitely surprise both home and guests! My kids just adore him for this top one. fried-potatoWhich reminds them of their favorite chips.

You like the salad? Be sure to share the recipe with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting