How to make a cheese cake with cheese

I'm on my way to a business trip soon, so it's time for my beloved. cheesecake. My mother-in-law shared this recipe with me, and I, in turn, told my friends and colleagues about it.

Such a cake is prepared quite simply, it turns out to be very tasty, aromatic and not at all fatty. Well, soft and delicate curd cheese - it's something!

Such a cake is great to take with you as a snack on the road, and it is also just a godsend for a picnic, as lunch for your husband at work or in the case of unexpected guests.

Cheese cake in the oven today "Site" tell you, How to make a cheese cake cheese. Eats in minutes!

Test ingredients
  • 300g cottage cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 150 g butter (can be replaced with margarine)
  • 300-350g flour
  • 5g baking powder
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 200g cheese
  • 50g sour cream
  • pinch
  • egg yolk
  • 1 tbsp milk
  • sesame

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough in a convenient container, mix cottage cheese (any fat content), an egg and a pinch of salt. Stir everything thoroughly with a fork.

2. Rub butter on a large grater from the refrigerator, add it to the curd mass. Stir it well. Ask for flour, baking powder and add them to the curd mass.

3. Mix the dough. According to the consistency, it should turn out tender, soft and stick a little to the hands. Wrap the dough in a small piece of food film and send it to the refrigerator for 15 minutes.

4. To prepare the filling sodium cheese on a large grater. Add some salt and sour cream to the grated cheese, mix it.

5. Take the dough out of the fridge and put it on a slightly sprinkled table. Divide the dough into two parts (one should be slightly larger). Roll both halves of the dough in an oval-shaped layer (about the size of a pan). The thickness of the cakes should be about 2 millimeters.

6. On a larger cake evenly lay out the filling, a little without reaching the edge.

7. Cover the cheese filling with the second cake. Rot the edge under the dough and pinch it. The formed flatbread should be transferred to a baking mat or parchment paper. Prick the top of the cakes with a fork.

8. Mix in a small bowl one yolk with a tablespoon of milk and lubricate this mixture with the top of the cake.

9. Sprinkle sesame on top. Put in the preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour.

10. That's it, cheese cake is ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out the recipe of Georgian cakes with potatoes and cheese. They will be a wonderful addition to lunch: instead of bread to soup or borscht. My whole family loves to consume them warm, washed down with cool milk.

I'm just sure this recipe will be one of your favorites. The wonderful combination of fine cottage cheese dough and cheese with sesame will not leave anyone indifferent!

Share this recipe. flatbread With their friends on social media, they will definitely appreciate it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting