The secret of youth Victoria Khadartseva

Victoria Khadartseva, headwoman Makharbek Khadartsev is a non-public person, but amazing and delightful. Each appearance in public or photo causes a storm of emotions and discussions. The reason is clear: the slim chic blonde has 10 children. Yes, she carried and gave birth to them herself. The beauty recalls that at the beginning of the relationship, her husband told her that they would definitely have 5 children, and then – as God will order.

The couple exceeded the plan twice: they have 6 sons and 4 daughters. The older boy is 18 years old, and the younger triplets are 3 years old. But the most amazing thing is how a mother with many children manages to look so stunning. Yes, maybe Photoshop and plastic surgery, but everything is so competent and harmonious that without your own efforts, you will certainly not achieve a beautiful body and shine in your eyes.

The editor will tell you about it. secrets of beauty and youth Victoria Khadartseva, and how she manages to keep order and peace in the house, having 10 children.

Looking at this cute and pretty blonde, it is difficult to say that she endured and gave birth to ten children. Therefore, evil tongues often speak nasty things about it. Victoria herself says: I don’t like this case, but sometimes I still read online comments in my address. And from time to time, “I wouldn’t be like that with her money.” Why do you need money to get up in the morning and run? Or squat? Or to avoid washing down fried potatoes with coke? Of course, money provides comfort in life, but it does not give willpower.”

And you can't argue with that. There are many women who have money but look untidy, or who have one child and believe that mothers look groomed is contraindicated. Like, you are a mother, so you need to spend time on raising a baby, not on a manicure and gym. However, with proper planning of the day and life in general, it is possible to combine everything.

Every day for Victoria for many years begins with the smiles and tenderness of children. This is why she is grateful to God and her husband. She sees family as the main motivation.

She herself was brought up in strictness, so she knows what discipline is, and can easily control her food intake and go to the gym. The wife of the head of Vladikavkaz is sure that the beauty of a woman depends only on her: Not so long ago I carried three children under my heart and weighed more than a hundred kilograms. And now I know that as you stick to proper nutrition, you should continue to do it when you find out that you are expecting a child.

Even more. Take vitamins, have everything useful. Not as I once thought: I am pregnant, which means I am omnivorous and bottomless. The body is no longer a girl, overweight will not cope, as in 20, you need effort. Yes, once my husband woke me at dawn and urged me to exercise, and I almost cried for pity and let me sleep. You don't have to force me now, I'll force whoever you want. I stick to proper nutrition, I work in the hall 3 days a week, I run in the morning.”

Also, Victoria’s husband once gave her advice: to know the measure in everything. She sees it as universal and it helps her overcome the sometimes looming depression of a perfectionist: “I’m a bad mom, a bad wife, I do everything badly, I could be much better.”

Victoria is fully committed to the family. Sometimes she thinks about a career, but when she begins to think about where she could realize herself, only family comes to mind. It’s not surprising to have 10 children. Also, the beauty spends all the time with her husband and enjoys it. She supports him in all his endeavors and is ready to follow him even with her eyes closed.

“Sometimes they say, ‘Here you are, Vika, all the time with your husband.’” It's true. Where he is, there I am. And there's nothing strange about that. At least for me. In this sense, I am close to the position of Ninel Kobzon. I don’t remember my husband and I being apart for more than a week. Rarely, but we leave the children with close people and leave together.

Knowing what responsibility he has and how many cases his husband decides every day, I think first of all about him. I understand that he is not so young, ten children should be put on his feet, and he must rest.

Victoria's house is always in order. It is disciplined: children can use a mobile phone from the age of 10, all boys are engaged in sports and dancing, and girls – only dancing. There is also a schedule of children's duties, which indicates what household chores they should do. Their children grow up in luxury, but they are not spoiled at all: “I do not understand families with children and no regime. A tired husband comes from work, and at home until 12 a.m., children grumble and mother is nervous: tantrums, persuasion. Why?

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, sleep – everything happens at the allotted time. That's how I grew up and that's how my kids grow up. No one is sitting at the dinner table with a phone.”

In the family of the head of the Vladikavkaz family there are things that are not discussed. For example, this is about household chores: I have housekeepers, and it seems natural to me with such a large family. But the fact that our children are not whitehanded is a fact. They know what to do. At the weekend, all together, under the control of the Pope, clean up the yard. Of course, these are not forced measures. We have the opportunity to pamper children, do not strain them with anything and only indulge all desires. But which one will grow up? says Victoria.

Despite the fact that children are brought up in strictness, children simply adore them. The father in the house is an authority for boys, and Victoria is an example for girls. They also have a permanent tradition - letters to Santa Claus, which go to her husband for work. Victoria often recalls the story when her daughter asked for a live rabbit and had to travel around Vladikavkaz in search of a cherished and deserved gift.

Victoria Khadartseva’s life seems perfect, but it’s not. Children sometimes get sick, the husband has problems at work, and you need to spend time in such a large family. But she has something to live for and try for. And her main dream is to have many grandchildren and gather in the future with her entire huge family.

The secret of beauty is quite simple: healthy nutrition, sports and harmony in the family. But isn't that what matters to a woman? Therefore, you need to try to keep yourself in control and plan the time correctly.

We also talked about the beauty secrets of Natalia Vodianova.

Tell us in the comments that allows you to keep your youth and inner peace. Share this article with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting