Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham - the standard of identity for a huge number of girls and women around the world, because it is like no one else knows how to combine things, creating a refined, elegant and nice looking bows. Today it is - the queen of style. Victoria is far from boho-chic that propagators of the Olsen sisters, so if you like the style of the Little Sisters, the clothes Beckham will seem dark and dreary. But this is the style of Victoria. Black color and strict forms - the card of her clothes. But how are things at this stylish shoe with Madame?

It has long been clear - Victoria can not live without shoes with heels, so most of her "cherevichek" have n-centimeter pin. According to Vicki, a woman is simply obliged to wear shoes with high heels, as it is thanks to her the fairer sex becomes a sexy, feminine and desirable. Even walking woman changing for the better, we need only be accustomed to not go and fly on his heels. So, what footwear is Victoria Beckham, whose style is admired by millions?

Somehow come to mind the words "brutal sexuality." And where I could hear? Shoe a blast!

I love, love, love these shoes. "Prints - our everything", as stated in one of the best publications on our website.

What fly has bitten Victoria put on a "miracle miraculous"? Color sandals "pluck the eyes».

Do not restrain myself and say that Victoria's stunning figure, especially the legs. The mother of four children, and a figure like a 20-year-old! Just bravo!

Unusual for Victoria shoes, and clothes too. Jeans husband and simple Sandals - comfortable, but hardly stylish ...

No one can explain to me why many stars shoes several sizes too big? To the size of his feet seemed less or that?

Incredibly beautiful shoes. What's that, a taste of Victoria has.

Give two!

Funny)

A cannon shot did not come to such shoes in a store. Space. Joan remembered Aguzarova.

A la Lady Gaga, Gaga really have a platform abruptly. Surprisingly, I like these shoes, the truth come out in the street such, I would not dare.

Nice color, but the material I just can not stand.

These "claw" I have remained indifferent. Strange some shoes ...

Sandals, of course, beautiful, but I'm so sorry ... Victoria legs keep walking in heels can only truly brave and strong woman, because when shoes rub want to sink into the ground (especially if you're on some important evening).

Stylish. Like the nose from shoes.

Shoes Victoria has pleased me, although in principle this is what I have from her and waited. Here's another pair of shoes not only mind-blowing beauty, but also the price. I am sure that for such beauty Vicky undid a considerable amount. Incidentally, the photos can be seen element favorite posture Victoria - she always puts one foot forward when posing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting