Victoria Beckham: Every morning on an empty stomach I drink 2 spoons. And a cheap drink.

43-year-old Victoria Beckham A real example of hard work on yourself. She has four children and is better than many young girls. It really deserves praise and admiration! You can say that with her abilities, you can make a good adjustment with a plastic surgeon. Therefore, we immediately note that the only operation of the former “pepper” is an increase and correction of the shape of the breast, which is generally normal for a mother with many children.

Victoria sat on many diets: Japanese, alkaline, steam, vegetarian. But after repeated experiments, she came up with the perfect lineageWhich the editors will tell you about. "Site".

Time seems to bypass Victoria Beckham - her proportions have not changed for the last 20 years. One would assume she was just lucky with her genes. But it is not only thin, but also toned and without orange peel. Repeatedly in her interviews, Victoria Beckham stressed that the best nutrition system is the classic model of proper nutrition in combination with several secrets and sports.

She forces herself to train daily: I usually get up at 5:30 and go to the gym. I spend an hour and a half or two there, after which I meet my children.” The most necessary exercises, according to the star, which she does daily, are squats, 200 repetitions during the day. If you find it difficult to force yourself to exercise regularly, do it for at least 1.5 months. And then you just can't live without training.

Of course, it is difficult to find the perfect diet for yourself, but the designer did it. She says that the secret of her slimness is simple - regular training and a balanced 4-time diet. The main thing in the diet is the portion size, no more than 250 g, and the complete absence of sugar, salt and oil in dishes.

As for the diet, Beckham adheres to simple rules. The basis of the diet is fish, vegetables and fruits. But its greatest aid to improving metabolism is apple-cider vinegar. Every morning on an empty stomach she drinks 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar. This is her main gastronomic life hack, which also helps to maintain clean skin. Victoria is also a lover of green smoothies, which she prepares for her entire family. And her dinner is always easy (vegetable salad, baked zucchini or apples).

But don't rush to drink right away. apple-cider vinegar. First, we advise you to familiarize yourself with the main rules of its use.

How to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar
  1. Apple cider vinegar must be natural. Store analogue contains an apple essence, which does not give any effect for weight loss.

2. Drink apple cider vinegar 30 minutes before meals. After eating, for 1.5-2 hours, taking such a drink is extremely undesirable, since it will worsen the process of digestion and assimilation of food.
  3. Drink vinegar should be diluted: 2 teaspoons of the remedy for 250-300 ml of water at room temperature.

4. The use of apple cider vinegar is contraindicated for all those who have an acute form of cystitis. It is also prohibited for people who have suffered or suffer from pancreatitis. This can only exacerbate the disease. Also, before starting use, be sure to consult a doctor.

As you can see, nothing complicated and supernatural. The main thing is to force yourself to play sports (not necessarily in the hall) and adhere to proper nutrition. Then the years will not affect your appearance, especially your figure. For a long time Victoria Beckham adhered to an alkaline diet.

Do you think a beautiful figure after 40 is genetics or hard work and willpower? Share your opinion in the comments, and also tell about the secrets of Victoria Beckham to your friends in social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting