Victoria Beckham on the cover of Allure

Victoria Beckham became the main heroine of the March issue of the American magazine Allure. The luxurious Victoria appeared in a photo shoot elegant image with saturated makeup.

Victoria on the cover of Allure, March 2014

If you remember, a few days ago Vickie introduced another collection at Fashion Week in New York, where it was supported by three sons, daughter, Harper, and of course, her husband David Beckham. In the accompanying interview, Victoria said she held as a designer for her very important:

"Doing a fashion to me very natural. I always knew that it was given to me »

Very stylish photos of Victoria in the March issue of Allure

She told about her wonderful husband:

"David - the most beautiful person of anyone I've ever met in my life - shared Beckham. - He is a talented athlete, a wonderful husband, a fantastic father. For many years I support him, and he was proud of me for that. And, of course, she supports me. Homes have full equality ».

Although his four children and a full 39 years, Victoria looks great

Also Vicki shared with readers that the move to the United States, followed by David, for it was a very difficult decision:

"It was very difficult, but I had to support her husband, who was invited to play for the team," the Los Angeles Galaxy. " As a result, six years in America were the happiest - told Star. - It is a beautiful country for a woman who wants to make a successful career, there are no prejudices. "

The Allure magazine March 2014 issue will be out on February 25. Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski. Celeb: Victoria Beckham. Styling: Paul Cavaco. Hair: Ken O'Rourke. Make Up: Charlotte Tilbury

Tags

See also

New and interesting