Duran Duran

I think many people have heard or read on the internet about photoset Harper's Bazaar, starring five supermodels Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Eva Herzigova, Helena Christensen and Yasmin Le Bon, who dressed up as members of the group Duran Duran.

But photosets case is not over and all five models starring in the music video for the song Duran Duran «Girl Panic». Naomi acted as frontman Simon Le Bon, Eva as Nick Rhodes, Helena took place Roger Taylor on drums, Cindy with a guitar in place of John Taylor and guitarist played the role of Yasmin without a name.

The truth about Yasmin Le Blon I totally did not hear anything and did not know until this moment, and she is the wife of frontman Simon Le Bon in 1985. Unfortunately or not, but the image of Simon went to Naomi and Yasmin somehow showed little in the clip.

Magazine cover, but filmed in June of this year.

Working time of shooting with Dolce & Gabbana.

Naomi - Simon Le Bon

Eve - Nick Rhodes

Helena - Roger Taylor

Cindy - John Taylor

Yasmin - guitarist, maybe Andrew Taylor, and maybe Warren Cuccurullo.

But themselves «Duran Duran» first team in the 80s, and they are the same in the 2000s. The truth of this five of their remaining four, part of me, but they reunited the same composition somewhere in 2001, but it is quite another story.

Pictures from the video itself, and the clip at the end))))

Long clip, almost 10 minutes. At first it may not be so interesting, but closer to the middle I started to like it, and especially pleased with the ending and Naomi. Enjoy watching and you!

Well, just a few my favorite songs of the group. ))))))

Tags

See also

New and interesting