Victoria Beckham and celebrities

Good evening all this again and again I have to broadcast on their favorite. In this post I want to compare the same bows, Victoria and other stars. anyone interested - ask a cat!

1. Victoria and Michelle Williams. Vote for Victoria neon hue dress successfully ennobled black accessories, bags and shoes although I would opt for a less massive. A dress Michelle simply boring things, a combination of black and white with a simple short haircut makes her look like a schoolteacher.

2. Victoria and Kelly Osbourne. Well here even vote is not necessary, and so everything is clear. Although lately Kelly looks very personal - lost weight and was replaced by a stylist.

3. Victoria and wife of Steven Gerrard (Liverpool football club) Alex. Here, too, my choice for Miss Beckham, as the dress on her chiseled figure sits just perfect, and what color, mmmm ...

4. Vic and Fergie. Both very good sitting and emphasizes the dignity of the figure. I like it!

5. Victoria Meraya Carey. I like the bright dress and on hudyshku Victoria it looks more harmonious.

6. Vicki and Milla Jovovich. Frankly shocked here by Mila, so I never saw it. Besides that a crow's nest on her head, still dressed duck, the first thing that fell out of the closet. Definitely - Victoria.

7. Victoria and Heidi Klum. What is Heidi is some sort of a square, not her outfit. But Victoria is good to combine it with bolero and leather gloves. And her hairstyle I really like it here, so playful)

8. Victoria and Leighton Meester. In Leighton such as poorly matched accessories and shoes. Vote for Vic.

9. Victoria and Eva Longoria. Both looks just wonderful! Well done!

10. Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes. Definitely, Victoria, white color looks more elegant and noble, and the blue forgive.

11. Victoria and Lindsay Lohan. Well, here, too, without comment, as if the garbage Lindsay went to make (and can return to the regular drinking, because the species is not fresh).

12. Victoria and Dita Von Teese. I like the way sitting on this side and on the other) Bravo girls!

13. Victoria and Rihanna. The dress fits well on Rea and Vickie. Very bright and juicy))

14. Victoria and Christina Aguilera. Both awesome. White is very refreshing and Chris here still skinny))) plus sign)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting