Images of Kristen Stewart

November 2, 2011

Kristen Stewart - sporty girl. The actress really hates classical things and things of other styles other than sports. In any case she is just 21, or a matter of taste? Probably the one and the other together. In this way Kristen looks organically, although I do not doubt that the dress would have to face her. Now, so then could it be otherwise, because the girls are so fickle ... It is this onion is good their color combination of yellow jackets and black hair (Stewart changed color especially for the role in the film "Snow White and the Huntsman", which will be released on the big screen at the beginning of this summer) . She goes and color, and these little things. This "its a girl" is obtained, although this girl millions of fans and hundreds of thousands of dollars ...

November 18, 2011

I think it is no secret that Stewart meets with his "another vampire" Robert Pattinson, but could be for you will be the discovery that she often wears his shirt and pants. No Well really it can only be called pants, because they are a few sizes too big, and that look will fall from thin priests Kristen. I do not know, probably a bow has a right to exist, but I am the kind of girl do not accept. It looks sloppy and somehow patsanski, although sure that these things it is cozy and nice (after all, the, native).

January 29, 2012

Paris, Paris ... Wherever Kristen, and no matter how often it may appear in glossy magazines, it is very far from the world of fashion. It does not follow byuti- feshn- and novelties and, as I wrote, prefers sports stuff, but I was happy one. And it is one that she wears no free things and things of the figure, which shows her slender silhouette. At least it makes it more or less attractive to the opposite sex, because she hides her eyes, hairstyle does not wear feminine clothes. This is bad, because the girl should remain a girl, but you can see a child she did not instilled a love of all things beautiful, gentle and good-girl-and came out what happened.

February 1, 2012

Paparazzi spotted Kristen at LAX Airport in the usual form it. Sports style without a hint of a different kind of clothes more flowers, berries - from rising above a jeans black woolen socks ...

February 23, 2012

You know because Kristen dressed in markets or second-hand, and often looks into the store brand «Balenciaga». The worst thing is that it does not help it ... That's what the man needed more? There is money, hire a stylist and dress you like a decent man! But no, she would dress as she pleased. It is time for Kristen to realize that she had many imitators and every day asexual girls lost in the crowd, it becomes more and more. This bow awesome, he nor bad, nor good, it is simply no. Stupid things I personally do not like.

March 2, 2012

Stuart is not in vain in shopilas «Balenciaga», she bought a great quilted jacket. Not a bad way, if not torn shirt, tied in a knot (the actress a fad, pay attention to it in other bows).

March 3, 2012

Robsten (Robert + Kristen) leave Paris. Here let the image slightly, but still different from the rest. A slight hint of grunge to my taste, I think Kristen should develop their own style in this direction (since she values ​​freedom and recognizes the luxury and glamor).

18 March 2012

Again and again LAX airport Stewart in their shabby little thing. No, I'm not saying that it is very, very poorly dressed, it's just not the style and sheer misunderstanding. I probably will never understand why she can not wear boots instead of sneakers and light sports socks underneath. Well, if it's cold, we could really put on some cool boots with rivets. If so, she expresses herself and her personality, then so be it ...

April 13, 2012

Kristen directed the premiere of the clip of Paul McCartney «My Valentine». Unusually, but decent. Here are just a make-up, I think too bright. I wonder what she wears things on sports social events.

Tags

See also

New and interesting