Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham has made a number of statements, posing in a stunning image for the cover of the magazine version Italy and Spain.

Dreams of fans from around the world shattered:
I'll never do it again. - Victoria Beckham said in an interview with Vanity Fair. - Speech at the 2012 Olympics was something incredible. I'm so proud that I did it; proud that I Briton

Comment Victoria for the rumors that Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton, Mel B, Mel C and Geri Halliwell can unite in Spice Girls to record an album and concert tour. But Posh Spice once and said goodbye to the group:

It was the perfect time to say it's great, thank you all, but no more. Sometimes you have to know when it's time to leave the game.

Victoria added that currently her main passion - it is a fashion. Beckham Empire grows, she already has online boutique clothing brand sold in its stores worldwide. The designer said that in November this year in London, she is planning to open a boutique.

I think that now is the time, because I know who my client, - she explained. - This is the first time people can actually see the brand of my eyes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting