How to make porridge from flax seeds

Everyone has their own way of making a good morning. Someone has a cup of coffee, and I have a delicious and healthy breakfast!

This combination occurs in nature infrequently. The big discovery for me was flaxseed porridgeThe recipe I came across on the internet.

Three spoonfuls of flaxseed, a banana, a handful of raisins and 5 minutes of your time are all you need for a hearty and one of the most healthy breakfasts.

In nature there is no flaxseed cereal, from what then will we prepare porridge? There are two options: buy flax flour in the store or grind flax seeds yourself.

The second option is preferable, since store flour is made from cake after extracting flaxseed oil from the seeds. In homemade flour, the oil is preserved, so porridge from it is much tastier and does not lose its useful properties.

The rich mineral composition of flax cereal and the content of omega-3 fatty acids, rarely found in plant foods, make it one of the most valuable products for vegetarians, raw foodists and those who fast or follow a strict diet.

Benefits of flaxseed porridge
  1. It does not have an irritating effect on the mucous membrane of the stomach and esophagus.
  2. Useful for constipation, improves intestinal peristalsis. Contains coarse fibers that improve digestion.

3. It has antiparasitic properties. Flax seeds are harmful to almost all types of intestinal parasites.
  4. It contains a large amount of protein, so it is especially useful for athletes and all people leading an active lifestyle.
  5. Contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are indispensable for ensuring the normal functioning of the body.

How to prepare flax porridge Ingredients
  • 120g flax seeds
  • 240 ml of water
  • 150g bananas
  • 50g raisins
  • 1 tsp honey

Preparation
  1. Soak the flax seeds in the evening and leave it to swell all night.

2. Grind the flax seeds in a blender.
  3. Crushed seed mound in a bowl, pour hot water (not boiling water), cover with a lid and let it brew for 5 minutes.
  4. Add sliced bananas and raisins. Stir it.

5. Bon appetit!

If desired, you can supplement the finished linen porridge with fresh and frozen berries, dried fruits, nuts, pieces of apples and other fruits.

Compared with porridge from other cereals, flaxseed has almost no contraindications to use. However, some people may have individual flax intolerance.

Since ancient times, man has widely used plant seeds in the nutrition and treatment of diseases. Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you a list of 10 seeds that contain the most protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibers and beneficial acids.

A dream figure without self-violence! Younger by 20 years, the skin became velvet. And the secret of amazing changes is in flax seeds!

Breakfast is considered a more important meal than dinner, afternoon and even lunch. We offer 20 options for the most useful food to start the day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting