I eat flax seed on an empty stomach and drink water (before breakfast). I want to tell you more...

I've been eating a little in the morning for years. flax-seed And I think that's one of the reasons why I'm in such good health. I can’t remember what year I went to the doctor. And all thanks to this product, the wonderful properties of which I learned from my grandmother, and she from her. Len is recognized all over the world. This is a product with a special history.

Flax has long been valued by mankind for its useful properties. In Latin, its name sounds like "Lax is the most useful.". The stems of the plant were used to make fabrics, and the seeds were indispensable in cooking, medicine, cosmetology.

How to eat flax seeds Flax seeds - a real storehouse of useful microelements. They have a lot of calcium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, sodium, copper.

DepositPhotos

The list of vitamins is also impressive: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E. Due to the presence in the seeds of fiber, fatty acids omega-3, omega-6, omega-9, lignans and amino acids, flax has a beneficial effect on all body systems. But it is most useful to eat flax seeds on an empty stomach in the morning.

DepositPhotos

After prolonged sleep (and about half an hour before the first meal), the body is most susceptible to the beneficial effects of flax. For example, those who want to lose weight, it is enough to chew a teaspoon of seeds, swallow them and drink a few glasses of water.

DepositPhotos

Thanks to the liquid, flax seeds swell in the stomach and dull the feeling of hunger. Therefore, there is no desire to eat. And the ability of flax to remove excess fluid, toxins and toxins from the body will help to get rid of the hated kilograms even faster. Flax seed cleaning - A great way to lose weight!

DepositPhotos

What flax seed cures? Flax seeds for hair, skin and nails are an excellent tool. Thanks to polyunsaturated acids, as well as vitamins A, B, E, the hair becomes smoother and more docile, the nails look strong and shiny, and the skin becomes younger.

The components contained in the seeds have a beneficial effect on the work of the circulatory system, help to improve the functioning of the liver, increase potency, improve vision and even prevent the development of some forms of cancer. No wonder different peoples of the world add flax seeds to baking.

DepositPhotos Flax seeds are usually used whole. They also make tinctures and nutritional mixtures. But best of all, flax seed is absorbed in ground form. Nutritionists especially emphasize the excellent combination of ground seeds with hazel or honey.

But, despite the huge list of useful properties, flax seeds can not be abused. No more than 2 tablespoons are allowed daily.

DepositPhotos

Especially careful should be pregnant women, as well as people with diseases of the kidneys, intestines, gallbladder and bladder. They are strongly advised to consult a doctor before consuming flax seeds.

Share an article about the beneficial properties of flax seeds, and also read our previous article, in which we detailed the benefits of flax for a slim figure.

Tags

See also

New and interesting